THANK YOU ❤️

Hello beautiful people,

Sadly this book has come to an end. I really appreciate the love you all give to this book. I never expected anyone to even read it yet you'll read it and even comment too. It really means a lot to me.
This book was part one of YOU'RE MY TREASURE, which focuses on the Seonghwa and Hongjoong story only. I've got an idea about the other ships too. I'll write it down soon. So please support those books too.
And if any of you have any suggestions or ideas or anything you want to talk about. Feel free to text me, I'll surely reply to you.
I would also like to remind you all to take care of yourself and your loved ones. I know it's not easy to love ourselves, the standards we set for ourselves are very high compared to others. But please at least try to love yourself a bit more than yesterday. Please don't suffer in silence and never suffocate your happiness. You are always the main character of your life.
I hope you all stay safe, happy and healthy.
I would also like to say that I'm ending this book on Atiny day i.e 17 November, Happy 3rd anniversary to all my fellow Atiny. Hope all your problems vanish away and you all stay happy.
Once again thank you so much for choosing my book to read.

Thank you

Your lovely
MaeBae