Ch 27

The next morning Hongjoong wake up with a weight on his waist, he slowly open his eyes and found Seonghwa hugging him, he chuckle.
He was so happy to have Seonghwa close to him, he trace his finger from Seonghwa forehead, slowly going to his nose and slowly sliding to his lips, he then rub his thumb on Seonghwa's lips slowly and gently. He still can't believe that Seonghwa was so close to him, that Seonghwa has forgiven him, that he is now his boyfriend. He was so lost staring at Seonghwa's lips that he didn't notice the latter waking up.

" I'm yours now, you can kiss me you know," Seonghwa told him in his deep morning voice and Hongjoong felt things in his stomach hearing that voice.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?," Hongjoong ask as he cup Seonghwa's face.

" Morning baby boy, oh I slept so well with you by my side. Now I want my kiss," Seonghwa says pulling the smaller closer to himself.

" But I haven't brushed my teeth yet," Hongjoong says moving away.

" Just a small one is fine. I'm waiting," Seonghwa says closing his eyes.

Hongjoong look at Seonghwa's eyes than to his lips, he than close his eyes as he move forward. He gently presses his lips together but the latter has other plans. Seonghwa pulled him to deepen the kiss, taking Hongjoong's by surprise, Seonghwa used that opportunity to slip his tongue in exploring every corner of the latter's mouth. His one hand on Hongjoong's hair and other slip into smaller's shirt. His hand touched every inch of the latter's skin making his blush spread to the neck and a small moan escaping his lips. Seonghwa attached his lips to the neck again, giving a few hickeys and rubbing circles on the latter's bare skin.

" I love your moaning so much. I love your small lips so much. I love you so much," Seonghwa said as he was done with his art.

Hongjoong was as red as cherry,
"You're such a tease but I love you too."

Seonghwa chuckled seeing him blush, he then kissed his forehead and quickly pecked his lips, " Should I go shower or you wanna do it together?"
Hongjoong was flushed from the question, " You can go first, I'll arrange your clothes till then."
"Oh is my baby boy shy?," Seonghwa teases getting a small hit on his arm, he chuckles at his lover and goes ahead to shower.

After a few minutes Seonghwa comes out with a towel around his waist as he dries his hair with another towel. Hongjoong mouth open as he drool from the view in front of him. The water dripping down from his hair to his defined chest sliding down to his abs and vanishing under the towel, his tanned skin glowing from the sun light coming from the window. " Take a picture it will last longer," Seonghwa says making Hongjoong coming out of his daze as he again gets pink.
He turned his head, mumbling a small apology. " Joongie baby, I'm just kidding, it's all yours. I'm yours, you can do whatever you want," Seonghwa says walking towards him and hugging him.

Hongjoong turn a deep shade of pink, " I love that nickname. Thank you for that."

" Oh really, then I'll call you that and I'll give you lots of nicknames. Ok Joongie," Seonghwa kissed on the top of his head, making Hongjoong's heart beat fast. He pushed Seonghwa, handed him the clothes as he turned his head away.
" Awww, my joongie is shy. Do I make you flushed?" Seonghwa tease.

" Shut up and take this. You're a tease," he pouted.

Seonghwa took the clothes and started changing, Hongjoong turn around as he was blushing red and his heart can't stop beating fast. " I'm done, darling. How do I look?" Seonghwa asks as Hongjoong turns around.
Seonghwa stands there with an off white sweater and a black jeans.