Ch11

The day was going great until a puppy started following an angry bird. It has been a week since the movie marathon and Yunho has been pestering Seonghwa to try flirting with their boss. Seonghwa being himself was afraid more than he was shy.
He gets nervous whenever he is near his crush. He gets flushed and turns pink or red. He felt electricity all over whenever their hand brushed. He can't voice out and ask for a date and his heart. His heart was going crazy, it was sometimes beating very fast and sometimes skipping some beats. His stomach was no good, doing funny moments whenever he's near Hongjoong. His mind turning blank and not being able to say another word.

But all this doesn't stop him from stealing a glance at his boss or smiling like a fool whenever his boss smiles. He was whipped for his boss. He wants to hug and kiss him. He wants to taste his sinful lips and make him moan. He wants to cuddle all night and shower daily with him. He wants his clothes decorated on his boss figure and he wants to spoil his boss with his cooking. He wants to be selfish and keep his boss to himself only. But is it too soon to say he's in love?

"Hyung just go, ask him for a date. Make some moves," Yunho said, tailing his hyung in the kitchen.

"No, Yunho. You don't understand what if he rejects me. We won't be able to stay even as friends," Seonghwa said in a sad voice.

"But what if he accepts you and he too likes you but can't show it. Hyung, think positive."

"Yunho... you are really innocent. Not everything every time goes right. This is the reality and it's always bitter. And I'm afraid of rejection. I'm just fine as I'm now."

"Until when are you going to be like this? What if he finds a girlfriend or what if some boy asks him out. You would be left alone and you'll regret not confessing," Yunho said in a strong voice.

Seonghwa stopped his work. Yunho was right, he thought. He gulped, what if someone steals his boss. No, he can't let that happen. But he also can't force his boss to like him back and he is a coward. He is afraid, maybe his boss will be better off with someone other than him.

His train of thought was broken by Yunho snapping his fingers.
" Hyung, just think about it. Have some courage and if he rejects you no problem. We will find someone more handsome than him."
Seonghwa deadpan, Yunho laughs seeing his hyung.
"What hyung. We have to think of a future plan. You know something like plan B. And we will surely find someone more handsome and you know somewhat taller," Yunho burst out laughing.
Seonghwa couldn't stop but chuckled too. But what they weren't aware of was two pairs of eyes burning holes in them.

Mingi was standing by the door frame, burning holes in them. He can't hear the conversation and that's what makes it worse.
He was feeling jealous of both, first- why is Yunho so clingy to hyung and second- how can they not involve him in their lil chit chat. He has been observing them for a while now, they both stick together. More like Yunho is now all over his hyung showering him his attention.

It was a little different before. Yunho was always there for him. He always has Yunho's attention. No matter what Yunho was by his side, he felt a sudden rush of strong pain in his heart. Is he being replaced? Is he not good anymore? Was he annoying? Has he done something wrong? Where is he lacking?

He felt tears building in his eyes and pain in his heart. His hands were sweating and his brain stopped working. Only these questions surround him.
He did notice that all the attention was on him. The others were shocked to see him but what made them worried was his state.
Mingi looked pale, he was frozen on his spot, slightly trembling and his eyes were trying their best to not drop the tears. He looks confused, lost and in pain.
Yunho didn't waste a second rushing and engulfing him into a hug, Mingi tightened the hug and buried his face in Yunho's neck. He sobs wetting the latter's shirt, Yunho only creases the baby's hairs with one hand and gently rubs the circle on his back with the other hand.