Ch 29 ⚠️

Warnings: SMUT, please skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable.

This is the longest chapter of this book. Please enjoy 😄😊

Everyone decided to make their way home, since the next day was Saturday 99 liners with their baby bear decided to stay at Wooyoung's house and do a movie marathon.
Seonghwa helps Hongjoong in shutting down the cafe before making the way to their nest.

As they both reached home, taller made his way to their room but Hongjoong stood there not moving, making the latter confused, " Joongie, is there something wrong?"

The other didn't lift his head and kept staring at the floor.

" Joongie, what's wrong? Are you alright?" Seonghwa asked again.

A small voice come from the small male, " Seonghwa, can I ask you for something please?"

" Of course baby, you can ask for anything," the taller man said , moving closer to embrace him.

" I wanna do it," the smaller told him, making him frozen on the spot.

' Maybe I've heard something wrong,' the taller thought.
" Baby what?" Seonghwa asked.

" You heard me right, I wanna do it with you. I want my first time tonight," Hongjoong told him again and latter have his mouth open.

How many times he fantasized about it. How many times he has imagined the smaller below him moaning his name in pleasure.
" Joongie, you can take time, you know. I sure will love to do it with you but I don't want to hurt you," Seonghwa pecks his forehead.
" Hwa I wanna do it with you, I wanna be connected with you in every possible way. And I don't mind the pain if it's from you. I love you," Hongjoong said burying his face into the taller chest. " So please let's do it," he continued.

Seonghwa doesn't need to be told twice, he presses a kiss on his forehead again, then his eyes, then his nose, and finally captures his lips and makes the smaller melt into the kiss. His hand creasing smaller waist gently. Hongjoong have his hand in taller's hair enjoying the latter's lips on his dry one.
Seonghwa kisses his temple, lifts him, he chuckles at the panicked look of the smaller as he quickly clutches taller's shirt and hugs him, both legs around taller's waist.

" H-Hwa," he whimpered in pleasure as the latter sucked on his neck leaving marks.

" Yes baby," Seonghwa says as he starts moving towards their room and Hongjoong can feel something hard on his bottom, he blushes when he gets the idea that the taller one must be hard.

Seonghwa gently placed him on the bed and hovered over him, he smiled seeing a need in smaller eyes, he leaned into a kiss, his hands opening the latter's shirt. He slowly made the smaller sit and removed his shirt, throwing it somewhere and laying the smaller again. He slides down from smaller's lip to his neck, sucking on his skin.
He smirk when Hongjoong let out a loud moan as he found his sweet spot he starting sucking and kissing making the smaller a moaning mess.

And Seonghwa himself was no better, Hongjoong's moan were turning him on and he was getting tight from his front.
Seonghwa's hand travels down to latter's chest and roams for a few seconds before he circle around his right nipple.
Hongjoong felt so good, this feeling was so new to him and he was loving every bit of it. He loved how Seonghwa lips taste, how he make him moan and how his fingers roam on his bare skin.

Seonghwa move from his neck to his collarbone leaving hickey on his way, he then peck down on his chest and stop on his nipple.
Seonghwa eyed the pink small bud in front and he swear it looks so tasty. He lick the left nipple making the smaller gasp, he lick it again and swirl it in his mouth, sucking for something to come out. Hongjoong ache his back and his eyes roll back in pleasure, a heavy moan escaping his lips.