Ch4

Seonghwa pov

I woke up from the sound of my own stomach growling. I'm hungry. I open my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar place. Then the accident of last night replayed in my mind like some video. I brush my teeth and head outside the room.
To my knowledge Hongjoong was in his room and the baby bear named Jongho was still sleeping soundly. I decided to prepare breakfast for the three of us. I want to show my gratitude to Hongjoong and I have to be effective. I can't be useless around people who have saved my life. I analyzed the things available in the kitchen and decided to make pancakes. I make enough pancakes for three people to eat.
As I finished I set up the table neatly. Baby bear wakes up stretching his body. His muscles might be sore because of sleeping on the couch. He sniffed the sweet smell of pancakes and faced the table with a smiling face and eyes closed.
"Hyung, why are you so sweet today?" He asked me.
I was thinking about what to reply, Hongjoong told me to stay away from him. After not getting the reply he opened his eyes and his eyes went really wide and his mouth opened. The shock was fully displayed on his face. I mean who won't be shocked after finding a new person in his home cooking breakfast.
He quickly stood up, "Who are you? And what do you want?"
He asked me in a loud but shocked tone. I opened my mouth to explain but before that he ran towards me and kicked me on the knees and held my neck in his arms. And to my surprise he was strong for his age. Now my neck is in between this baby bear's arm and I'm struggling to free myself. I want to explain but he keeps on babbling nonsense and is not ready to listen to me. Hongjoong was right when he said the baby bear will break my bones. I'm sure my neck will sprain. 

Hongjoong pov

I opened my eyes to see it at 7:00 in the morning. I want to be lazy and sleep more. But I've to wake Jongho up and then ask him to make breakfast. I'll surely be scolded if I wake him late or try to make breakfast. I remember last time I tried to make breakfast, it came out edible but the kitchen was a huge mess. Ok ok, it didn't even come out edible and the kitchen was a huge mess. So now I'm banned from going in. I lazily dragged myself out of the room yawning and I was surprised to see two people fighting. More like Jongho was crushing someone in between his arms. Then the realisation hit me, all the flashbacks kept playing and I was sure he was crushing Seonghwa. Poor Seonghwa, he might be dead by now. I quickly rushed to pull Seonghwa away.

"Hyung he's a thief. He entered our houses God knows when. Hurry up, call the police '' Jongho said, pointing to the tall person who was bent down gasping for air, trying to breathe properly.
I get close to Seonghwa and gently rub his back to make him feel better. Jongho was shocked to see me helping the stranger.
"He's someone I know. He's not a stranger and definitely not a thief" I assured Jongho, still rubbing my hand on Seonghwa's back.
Jongho was now guilty. He mistook Seonghwa as a thief and nearly crushed him. I was aware something like this would happen.
Seonghwa finally looks up, rubbing his neck, "So this is what you mean by breaking my bone. You were so right. I thought I'll not make it out alive."
I can see guilt in Jongho's eyes. He was feeling sorry for attacking Seonghwa. Jongho was silent, looking at the floor pouting sadly and he didn't dare to look up and meet the eyes of the person he was crushing on a minute ago.
I was looking in between both of them. Don't know what to say and how to lighten up the environment.
"Both of you brush your teeth and come fast. The pancakes are getting cold, '' Seonghwa says. Jongho looks up to him, Seonghwa gives a gentle smile and goes near Jongho to pat his hair.
"It's ok. You did nothing wrong. I would have done the same seeing a stranger in my home" Seonghwa assured him.
He looked a little better and rushed upstairs to brush his teeth. Then I looked at the table and it was decorated with pancakes waiting for us to eat them, my mouth started watering and now I can smell the sweet smell of pancakes. They really look delicious, so I quickly rushed to my room to brush my teeth. And I can hear a small chuckle from Seonghwa.

Third person pov

After a few minutes both came running to the table and were happily seated. Seonghwa, who was already waiting for them, was also smiling. Jongho was the first one to dig in, he can't control his hunger after the sweet smell of pancakes lingers on his nose. His eyes widen as he takes the bite. He was in seventh heaven. Those were the best pancakes he had ever eaten.
Because of Hongjoong's cafe he has tasted many chef's creations. But these were beyond perfect. They were made with passion and emotion which have increased the taste. Hongjoong and Seonghwa were busy looking at the younger expression.
"Hyung, you made this? Or is this delivered from heaven? It's delicious" he says, stuffing more.
"Calm down or you'll choke, there is enough to eat, '' Seonghwa told him, satisfied with the result.
Hongjoong smiled at his bear, he looked adorable in his eyes. Seeing his brother eating was lovely but he had a tummy to fill. His tummy growled to remind him. He rubbed his tummy to make it calm and took a spoon full of pancakes. His eyes too become round. His tongue was loving the flavour. Pancakes were so soft and smooth. He gulped them down and his tummy went mad. Tummy was asking for more and more. His mind can't come up with words to describe the taste. These pancakes taste like heaven, he thought. He wanted to praise, but his tummy was too angry and wanted more to calm down. He decided to let his tummy rule his mind once. He will talk after his tummy calms down. He hurriedly stuff more and started devouring.
Seonghwa was happy to see both the brothers wolfing down the food. He feels proud of himself. The breakfast went quietly, both the brothers busy feeding their tummy. Seonghwa chuckles seeing those grown up babies gulping down the food and making pleasure sounds. 
After finishing the food both the brothers were rubbing the tummy satisfied. Seonghwa was sitting quietly when Jongho decided to break it.
"Hyung, My name is Jongho. You are?" He asked.
"I'm Park Seonghwa."
"Hyung, where do you learn to make these? They were perfect."
"I learned them from my grandmother. But I change her recipe a bit to my liking. I'm glad you both like them."
"Seriously hyung, they were perfect. Can you make more dishes? What else can you make?"
"I can make anything. I'm a baker. But I can also cook meals."
Hongjoong brain start working from the data he just received. He needs a chef and the pancakes Seonghwa made were perfect. Seonghwa needs a job and money.
Why search for someone and waste time? Why don't he just hire him? It would be great.
Seonghwa can live with them and he will get to eat tasty food from heaven everyday, he thought.
His mouth started watering and he was drooling thinking about the heavenly food the person in front of him can make. He wiped his mouth and held Seonghwa's hands.
Seonghwa was shocked at the sudden gesture and looked at Hongjoong. "Please work at my cafe."
Now Jongho knows what his brother is thinking. He too agreed with his brother. His mind drifted to the food he gets to eat if Seonghwa stays.
"At your cafe? Me? Work? What work?" Seonghwa asked, confused.
"I need a pastry chef. You need a job, right? I'm giving you one" Hongjoong explain silently praying his plan success.
"No, you don't need to do this. I'll search for a job. Don't worry" Seonghwa said.
Now Jongho panicked, he can't let the God of food leave him. He wants more of Seonghwa's food.
"Hyung, I don't know your problem and I don't have the right to butt in your business but I'm not letting you go. You can work at his cafe and you can stay with us. Please, I insist" Jongho said in a sweet and steady voice looking deep in Seonghwa's eyes hoping he would agree and stay.
Seonghwa was so touched with them. These brothers were doing so much for him. He wants to do more for them. His eyes were holding tears, he shook his head in no. 
Hongjoong and Jongho heart stopped, they both looked at each other in horror. Their dream of eating delicious food broke down. No they can't let that happen. They have to do something. They both opened their mouths to say something but Seonghwa speaked first.
"I can't believe it. You both are so nice to me" he was now crying.
"I'll work hard for both of you. I'll make delicious food for you every day. I'll not leave the house until you get bored of my food. I'll make both of you fat and addicted to my food" he said wiping his tears holding a small smile and bending forward to hug both the brothers.
Hongjoong and Jongho awakedly looked at each other, smiles awakedly. Both knew each other's motive and intention.
But they can't let God leave them. Both mentally dancing at Seonghwa's decision.

Hello beautiful people 😁
I'm back with another chapter, hope you like it.
Please stay healthy and safe. And try to love yourself more everyday.
You've worked hard today. You did well no matter what.
I love you all. I'll drop by soon. Take care and byeeee byeeee~

Date: 29 September 2021