Ch5

Hongjoong pov

Today is Saturday, which means school is off for Jongho. Whenever he doesn't have classes he always helps me at the cafe, I'm really grateful to have an understanding brother like him. 
Now it's 8:30 a.m. I'm evaluating Seonghwa's resume. He's quite something. He has worked at one of the biggest bakeries in Busan which makes me think why he has to come here leaving everything. Maybe next time I'll ask him that story. He soon came into view looking fluffy as ever.
"Let's get dressed. I'm going to show you my café's kitchen and we will buy some ingredients you need" I told him getting up from the sofa.
He was looking at me and then down to look on the floor, hesitating but then spoke without looking up,
"But I don't have any clothes to wear outside."
Ahh how can I forget this. Now looking at him, he's in my night pajamas. They are small for him, he looks a bit funny but not ugly. Instead these pajamas look really good on him. But he can't wear my clothes, they won't fit him. I'll buy him some clothes when we head to market as for now I'll lend him some of my oversized clothes.

"Don't worry, I'll get you something," I said and walked into my room. 

I came back from my room to find him gone. Maybe he is in his room. I straight went in without knocking and what I saw. I wish I hadn't entered at that time. I wish I had at least knocked on the door. But it was too late.

Third person pov

After Hongjoong was gone to the room, Seonghwa decided to be efficient and decided to take a shower in the meantime. He was in shower, water tailing down on his body, wetting each and every part of the skin. Seonghwa's mind was playing with every broken memory, in the cold water he felt warm tears rolling down. Each painful word keeps on repeating in his head. He was grateful to these kind souls for helping him. Without them he won't have survived. He wipes off the tears and lets the water wash out those memories. He looks for the clothes but silly him, he doesn't have any. So he wrapped the towel on his waist and walked out rubbing his hair with another towel. It was casual for him, he has done the same since his childhood. He would walk out naked or only in a towel whenever he forgot to bring his clothes. He walked out humming a song and his eyes landed on a small figure, the person in front of him looking horrified as if he had seen a ghost. And then only screams were heard.

Seonghwa pov

I walk out of shower humming a song and rubbing my hairs, when my eyes meets Hongjoong's eyes. He was then frozen at his spot. His eyes wide open as he has seen a ghost. His eyes tailed a bit down landing on my abs then he quickly covered his eyes with his tiny hand and started screaming.

What is he a girl?

Why is he screaming like that?

He screams in a high pitch which is irritating. I have to cover my ear just to avoid this headache. I was wishing he would stop. He then jogged on the same spot for a few seconds before running out, shutting the door closed. I was confused.

What's with the scream?

Aren't we both men?

Does he see himself as a teenage girl

Have I done something wrong? No I haven't.

Hundreds of questions were running in my mind but I decided to shoo them away. I looked down to find clothes he had brought. I picked them up and quickly started changing them. It was a turtleneck, long sleeve shirt of grey colour. It might be his oversized shirt that fits me perfectly. I quickly wore the black jeans and started setting my hair. I pull down all the hairs on my forehead. I look fine with this hair. It gives me an innocent and sweet look.