Ch 21

As soon as the car stopped they all flew towards the hospital and into the emergency department.
Soon as Hongjoong saw a fainted figure trembling he knew it was his brother. He quickened his pace towards the younger who threw himself at the older. The younger cried hard as he trembled burying his face into the older's chest. The older only creased his back as he too was trembling a little.

"Jongho, bub calm down. We are here, you're not alone. Everything will be alright. Can you please tell us what happened?," Eden asked, trying to sound as calm as he could.

Jongho broke the hug, his eyes puff and red, his lips pink but dry, his ears gone red and he looked exhausted and scared. He sniffed as his brother made him sit on the chair again.
Now Jongho sat Leez and San on his right, Hongjoong and Yeosang on his left, Mingi and Yunho were standing hugging each other and Eden and Wooyoung sat crotch down. Eden's hand holding Jongho's as he creased them softly.

Jongho started his voice raspy, " I-I was out with my friends heading... to a restaurant when I noticed..... S-seonghwa hyung. I wasn't s-sure as he had his h-head hung low and was c-crying. So... I decided to follow and see if it's.... hyung or not. He was walking.... aimlessly w-when I was following him. I caught a g-glimpse of him and I was sure that it's.... Seonghwa hyung so I-I shouted his name b-but he didn't hear.
I ran towards him to catch up but he was near... the road and he got hit by a c-car. I f**king saw him getting h-hit by a car and I... couldn't do anything to stop it.
I ran... towards him, he was.... lying lifeless in his pool of b-blood. The ambulance came and we got here and the doctor.... took him to the operation theatre. They... won't let me see him, they w-won't tell me anything.
They o-only keep on repeating that hyung is losing blood, a lot of b-blood." He stopped as he turned to his brother, "Just like.... D-dad, he is losing blood just like dad. Will he leave me just like him too? Please tell Seonghwa hyung to not leave me. Please.... hyung do something," he told Hongjoong as he cried again.

Listen to all this Hongjoong frozen, the reason they both have hospital phobia is because their father died at the hospital because of blood loss. From then onwards they both are even afraid to step in hospital but here they both sat because of the same reason.
Their loved one got into a car accident and is losing blood. Now Hongjoong was trembling hard.

"No, please. It can't be, please. Seonghwa, please don't leave me. I'm sorry, please don't leave us. I'm so sorry. I'll apologize as much as you want. I'm sorry, just please come back. I'm wrong, I'm f**king wrong please forgive me. Please don't punish me like this. I'm sorry. Please, I beg you. I beg you please come back. Please don't leave me," now he was on his knees crying hard, trembling hard.

The others pity him, sure they were angry with him but never in a million years wanted to see him suffer like this. Leez quickly rushed and pulled him into a tight hug rocking him.
" Shhh... it's alright he'll be fine. Calm down, he's going to be fine. He's a strong person. He'll make it out. Nothing will happen to him. Ok," he told the latter but he himself doesn't believe in those words.

He pity Jongho who has to witness such a heartbreaking scene. How much will the youngest be traumatized by it? He can see the fear in both the brother's eyes.
The others were not copying up well, San and Yeosang sat hugging each other as they cried silently. Yunho and Mingi were sitting some distance crying in each other's embrace. Wooyoung was pacing back and forth near the door, tears in his eyes and worry painted on his face. Jongho was in Eden's embrace as the younger one was exhausted and needed so much support. He just hopes Seonghwa is fine and everything goes well.

After what it feels like forever the door opens and doctors come out, they all rush towards the doctor.

" Doctor, how is he?" Eden questioned.