Chapter 17

Roxanne's POV:

We split off from the others and watched as they walked away. Foxy was being guided by Freddy as they continued and Bonnie kept them close to them. Golden lead their group while Springtrap lead ours. "Can you carry him the whole time?" Springtrap asked Monty looking at Glam in Montys arms. "Yes." Monty answered quickly. "Ok. Follow me from a distance and when I order you to follow, don't fall behind. We don't know what we will face up ahead." Springtrap said. "Lets go." He started to lead our group and we began to follow close. Krista wrapped her hand around mine and held it tight. "Im worried about Glam." She wispered to me. "He looks so pale and hurt." "Im sure he'll be ok. Montys keeping a close eye on him. And I'm keeping you close to me so we should be ok too." I said, trying to cheer her up from her worries. She giggled. As we continued walking into the open area near the rollercoasters, we noticed that only the lights for the actual costers were on. Like the beans holding up the rails and same with the rails having lights on the edges. The area was dark but not dark enough for us not to see. As we continued walking, Glam started coughing. Monty moved his arm up that was holding his back and moved it slightly to where he was able to move his hand and pet the bears hair. "You ok, Glam?" He asked. "Y-yea. I'm fine." Glam said with an extremely cracky and dead voice. "You sound terrible." Krista said as we were walking behind them. Monty turned around and gave her a upset stare. "Im fine Krista. I-" He was cut off by mote coughs kicking in. He stopped after a couple seconds and snuggled closer to Monty. "Im sorry." He apologized. "For what? None of this is your fault Glam. Don't feel sorry for anything." Monty said to him. Glam didn't respond but sighed. "Everyone stop." Springtrap ordered out of nowhere. We did so and didn't move. We listened and then heard footsteps in the distance. "Hide. Now!" Springtrap wispered to us. We all jumped and Krista immediately pulled me over towards this rollercoaster and we hid right next to the exit. Monty ran over with Glam and hid with us. Springtrap joined us but was a little bit further from us at the entrance. We all stayed quiet as we watched two masked guys appear from the other side of the stree we were on. They sounded like they were chatting but I couldn't quiet hear what they were saying. Glam was slowly losing his grip around Monty and let go around his neck. He almost fell out of his arms but Monty caught him. "Glammy? Are you ok?" Monty quietly panicked. Glam was breathing heavily now then before and a loud cough came out of his mouth. Monty noticed and quickly covered his mouth to quiet down the sound. "What was that?" A voice came from those masked men. I peeked over to look at the men and they turned our direction and slowly started making their way over towards us.. I jumped in fear sa Monty held Glam closer to him to cover his coughs. Peeked over at Springtrap to see if he noticed and he was looking at us with the most terrified face. He then stopped and pulled out his knife in his pocket. He started tapping the blade of it on a metal object that was next to him, making a loud cling sound. "Somethings over there." One of the masked men said. Springtrap quickly moved, while trying to make as much sound as he could and the guys turned there direction and moved the way towards Springtrap. Glam coughed again and one of the men stopped. "I'll check out that sound." He said. Shit. I turned to look at Krista who look terrified and she looked at me. "What do we do?" She asked. I shrugged at her and then turned to Monty. He was trying so hard to keep his baby safe in his arms. I did a quick scan of our area and saw what seemed to be a little entrance through this fence that was cut that we could sneak through. "Here. Hurry." I wispered to them as I quickly ran up to the fence and lifted up the cut part. It was small so they would have to crawl through. Lifting up the fence though made a loud noise. Krista dove immediately for it and crawled through quickly. Monty sat glam down and then crawled through and helped pull glam though. Glam whimpered in pain from the movement making a somewhat muffled sound until he was pulled all the way through. "Your ok, sweetheart. Don't worry." Monty said, lifting him back up and holding him in a much more bride position. I then snuck thought with the help of Krista. But as soon as I made it though, one of the masked men showed up on the other side of the gate. He had what seemed to be a rifle in his hands and he jumped when he turned on his flashlight and aimed it at us. "Hey!" He shouted, pointing the gun at us. We all quickly dipped and ran around the corner of the wooden structure we were next to. "Theres another kid here!" One of the other masked guys shouted while we were running. "I'll get these ones! Kill that one!" The masked guy shouted at the other man.