Chapter 45: While you light up his whole week

I woke up to the sound of shifting noises and a really loud discord call noise.

"jesus!" I heard Clay whisper. "tommy y/n is sleeping dude." muffled sounds. "can i just call you tomorrow?"

"i know its tomorrow dude but i cant do a video right now i live with like 3 other people and its 3am?"

"i was editing."

"i'm gonna call you in like 10 hours and then we can do it."

"goodbye tommy."

The bed dipped beside me, and I rolled over to face the blonde who was sitting on his laptop.

"Hi," I whispered.

"Oh. Sorry Did I wake you up?" He said moving his eyes over to me.

"No, I think it was more Tommy," I said with a smile. "Why are you still awake?"

"I've just been thinking."

"About?"

"Us actually."

"Oh?" I said, propping my head up more.

"Look I know you said that you didn't want to put a label on our relationship when we started back up again, but Y/n I really really like you, and I want to be able to call you my girlfriend whenever, and, umm, Okay I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"

I rested my head back down on the pillow. "Thank goodness I was worried you were going to tell me something bad."

He rested his head facing me on the other pillow. "Meaning?"

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I said, "I kinda already thought I was."

"Fuck you." He kissed me.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For asking me before you did anything, you know, I reallyー it just means a lot."

"Of course." He said. "I care about you, and that means making sure you're happy."

"You're so cute when you're respectful." I grinned.

"Oh?" He said with a slight laugh.

"Oh screw you," I said rolling myself to be facing away from him in slight annoyance. "I'm going back to bed."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face into the nape of my neck. "Good night then."

"Will you actually go to sleep now?"

"Yesss I will actually go to sleep, jeez you sound like my mom." He said "OW!!!! Why did you kick me!! That really hurt."

"You deserved it. You were being a stupid boyfriend."

"You are being a stupid girlfriend."

"Am Not!" I giggled

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I heard Sapnap shout "JUST GO TO FUCKING BED."

We both laughed.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. Author's Note

Okay yes ik this is a shorter chapter but idrc so whatever enjoy it regardless.

yay they're back together officially yay

anyways have an amazing day, and remember to drink some water and get something to eat because you are amazing and you deserve it.

xoxo

Word count: 412

(wtf okay whatever its a short chapter.)