𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Your E/C eyes slowly opened, you felt yourself laying on the bed

Your E/C eyes slowly opened, you felt yourself laying on the bed. Arching your back to look at the window, you saw the brightness emitting to the glass. But where are you?

You felt like coming back to life. You were supposed to be died by now. Right?

Lifting up your hand, you saw it was covered in bandages. You were quite shaking. Are you still wearing your prosthetic arms?

'Mikey? Where is he? Is he here? Why is this place look so familiar...?'

You felt something isn't right. This place, it's vaguely familiar to you. Standing up from laying. You noticed monitors next to you, beeping slowly. You subconciously touched your chest if you felt pain or scars... But it was gone. How? You don't understand what is happening right now.

Then you heard the door opened, then you saw the man you've been missing to see again.

"Colonel Hodgins?" That's right, the man who took care of you, a man who is close to Gilbert. He died in his sickness so you have to leave his house.

But he died a long ago. Why is this even possible?

You saw the way the former Colonel smiles softly at you, walking to you and hugs you tightly. He's like a father to you. And the first one who ever loved you when you don't know how.

"Why... Why am I here?" You asked, he frowned at you and pat your hair.

"After the war, one of the soldiers saw you. Laying there with no arms... I'm so sorry about it."

'Does that mean...? I came back from the past?'

"And what about Major Gilbert? Is he alright?" You asked, you still wanted to know if he is still alive or not. But when you see the sadness in his eyes that's when you know... He's really gone.

"I see... Is... Is the war finally over?" You slowly asked, you don't want him to remember those dark past. "Yes, it's finally over, Y/N. You can relax... There is nothing gonna harm you anymore...."

Slowly nodding, you remember something to ask. "What year is it today?"

The former Colonel looked at you confused but answered your questions.

"It's 2007, Y/N."

Your eyes slightly widens.

'Did I just timeleap?'

You gripped the fabric of the bed. "I can still save you Manjiro..." You mumbled, your eyes full of determination.

And this is where your story has just begun...

UPDATE: Book 2 has finally been published! It's called "Our Revenge"