- 𝖎𝖎

You and Kakucho went to Bonten's headquarters

You and Kakucho went to Bonten's headquarters. Kakucho is the first one to walk as you trailed behind him. A lot of members started to greet Kakucho.

Kakucho opened the door for you as you entered. There you saw the Bonten's executives.

"Finally, our Angel is here. Do you have a great time at Kakucho's?" Sanzu smirked at you looking at your body from head to toe. "Sanzu, sit up we have a meeting to discuss." Mochi said as Sanzu hold your wrist. He didn't feel your metal prosthetic because of your black blazzer.

"Why don't you sit with us?" Sanzu pulled you were he wanted to go.

You seated between Mikey and Sanzu.

Mikey looked at you with his sleepy eyes. "Do you have a great sleep at Kakucho's?" He spoked in a bored tone. "Yes I am. I'm thankful for Kakucho's hospitality." You spoked as Mikey nodded. "You and Kokonoi will find a house for you to live. And we will pay for that."

"Okay." You spoked softly. Mikey enjoyed your presence in this room. He never been this talkative since he can't remember.

Sanzu didn't stayed quite, when the meeting started he kept on whispering at you. "Hey, do you wanna try my new pills that I bought?"

"No." You said firmly, Sanzu just shrugged and took another pill.

You assumed that he's high already taking those pills.

"Tomorrow, Mr. Kim will give the money for the drugs that Sanzu bought for them. He will held a party in his building. He wont just give that money easily until Mikey showed up. I know he's planning on something. So I want Y/N, Candice and Ran to go there. Don't worry you three have back ups by Sanzu." You nodded at Kakucho as you looked at Ran who's already looking at you with a smile on his face. You only stared at him and looked back at Kakucho.

Ran suddenly frowned at you. Is his handsomeness couldn't affect you?

"Do you agree this task, Evergarden?" Kakucho asked you. "Yes, I will accept this task. You won't be disappointed."

"Now that's a great answer, everyone." Takeomi spoked slowly clapping at you. Kakucho nodded and asked Ran the same thing. "I accept that too. I wanna see Evergarden in action."

"Dang I wish I could see that too!" Sanzu exclaimed making them lightly laugh except for Mikey who's deep in his thoughts.

"This meeting is dismissed. I'm gonna call Candice for the mission tomorrow." Kakucho grabbed his phone and left the meeting room.

Ran approached you with a tired grin. "I'm lucky that you're the one I'm gonna work with. Evergarden." He said as you looked at him. "The name's Ran Haitani, I'm the oldest and Rindou, right there." He said pointing at the purple haired man. "Is the youngest."

"It's pleassure to meet the two of you. I'm glad to be working with you." You spoked making Ran smiled widely. Rindou approached his brother. "Evergarden. It's great to meet you today. I saw the way you execute those traitor last night. You amazed me." Rindou said. Suddenly they heard a squeal from the door. You three looked at the woman. She wore a rather tight red silk bodycon to see her curves. Hair curled in a natural way and have red lips. Her make up is very thick.