- 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎

The next day, Takemichi still thinks about the man with the familiar tattoo mark on his nape

The next day, Takemichi still thinks about the man with the familiar tattoo mark on his nape. And the woman who he knows when he went to Pah's wedding ceremony.

He started to daze that he didn't even noticed his fianceé calling for his name. "Hey are you listening to me?!" Hinata shouted her fiancé, an irk mark show on her temple, stopping the urge to hit her fiancé.

Takemichi blinks, coming back from reality when he heard Hinata as he nodded quickly. "Yeah, I am, I am!! The dress, right? It's so pretty!" But Hinata didn't buy what Takemichi said and started to get annoyed again.

"I was talking about our ceremony's rehearsal!" She gritted her teeth, her eyes narrowed at Takemichi who seems to be cowering in fear.

Finally, the order they bought came to their tables. It was indeed eye catching and delicious tonkatsu.

The Kawata twins own the ramen shop. It was not that large but it's still famous and delicious that many people come often.

While Takemichi was devouring his meal. He notices the group picture of the former Toman members.

Takemichi smiles remembering the days they were still kids and enjoying their life as a delinquent. But for Takemichi that was a tragic day. Two people died in the same day. The day Mikey lost his siblings.

Takemichi asks Smiley about Mikey's whereabouts when the pink haired male said something that made Takemichi confused.

"Oh? Mikey? I have no idea." He says, those large grin place on his lips. The ravenette slightly frowned, they have no idea where is Mikey?

"I haven't seen him in 10 years." Angry says, Takemichi's eyes widens at the words from his friend. How can they not see Mikey for 10 years? Is he that busy?

Takemichi was dumbfounded for a moment, trying to recall the man he saw on the TV as he glances at Hinata's earrings.

After seconds, he finally cracks the code. He clasped his hand to his mouth. He realized something.

'That tattoo... Resembles the earring! That's the pattern of Izana's earrings!'

He still can't believe what he just realized just now, another light buld on top of his head pops out when he also realized something.

'Does that mean. Y/N-san is with Mikey too?! It can't be!'

He rans away from the Ramen shop, leaving his fianceé alone. He didn't know where to go, his foot runs on its own when he went to a motor shop.

Then, he saw Draken fixing a motorcycle when Takemichi shouted Draken's name.

Draken looked back, seeing Takemichi breathing heavily. "What's up with the yell and that face?" He asked his friend, confused.

Takemichi gulps. "Why did you lie to me?!" He shouted, making Draken confused at the sudden outburst of his friend. "Huh?!" Draken said looking at Takemichi.