- 𝖝

Today is weekend,

Today is weekend,

You don't have anything to do that time since Mikey offered you a day off with Shichiro. So you decided to visit Haru so Shichiro can meet and play with Sayaka, Takeomi and Haru's daughter.

Sayaka is a carbon copy of her Mother but she got her father's eyes. Very gentle and kind like her mother. You sure that Shichiro would love to see Sayaka.

"You seem excited." You questioned the black haired boy, jumping from the sofa. He can't contain his excitement for meeting a new kid since he never really meet someone his own age. All he plays with is a depressed 27 year old man named Manjiro Sano.

"I'm excited to meet Sayaka, Miss Y/N! Finally I can play someone with my own age." You sat on the couch next to her, bouncing because Shichiro's still jumping. Well, he finally stopped breathing heavily.

"My chest hurt from catching my breath!" He sighed loudly and sat next to you. You looked at him with a concern expression. "Are you okay now?" You asked him, Shichiro showed the sweetest smile and nodded at you.

"Of course! It's just so hard to breath whenever I play too much."

"You should rest. We will go to Haru's house later." You gave him the cookie that you baked for him and for Sayaka. He happily ate it letting out a satisfied sound. "This is yummy!"

"Good thing you like it. I'm gonna pack some cookies for Sayaka. You can give her the cookie so you two can be close."

"Sure!" He smiled at you.

After that is all done. You and Shichiro decided visit Haru.

Finally in front of the Akashi Household you ring the door bell. Then you heard those angelic voice getting closer as she opened the door. There you three saw a wonderful woman named Haru. Wearing her apron, her black curly hair is tamed and shows a sweet smile. "Y/N! It's great to see you!" Haru instantly engulf you with a warm hug making you hugged her back. "It's great to see you today! I'm glad that you decided to visit!"

"Hello, Miss Haru! My name is Shichiro! Is Sayaka here?" You smiled at Shichiro who's excited to see the little girl. Haru let out a soft chuckle. "And you must be Shichiro. Oh you look more adorable than the pictures I saw. And yes, Sayaka is inside the house you can go inside!"

You and Shichiro entered the house. Its still same the last time you came here, Shichiro gasp. "Wow! This house is huge! And only you and Sayaka live here?!"

"What a talkative kid he is." Haru said looking at Shichiro. "He's really excited to meet Sayaka."

You and Haru sat on the couch, she look you at you from head to toe. "You look more happy than the last time I saw you, sweetie. You're beaming, I'm happy for that." She said, it was true that you feel happy since you're not alone in a big house because Shichiro is with you. He's like a ray of sunshine that make your day more brighter.