- 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎

You can't sleep and it's already 5 in the morning

You were deep in your thoughts, you think about Shichiro's nightmare last night.

'I dream that you d-died! I-I saw it. It was uncle Mikey that killed you!'

You closed your eyes, it was frustrating. You don't want to believe it but...

What if it's true? Is he really gonna kill you? Every possible way of Mikey killing you went to your head and it's making you more anxious. You clenched your hands.

'What am I gonna do now, Gilbert?'

Looking at the bright emerald brooch that he gave you. The gem glows to the dark, it was beautiful it reminded you of him.

The person who loves you first.

You kissed the gem and placed it in your chest. Once again you closed your eyes.

"What have I done to deserve this, Gilbert? I don't know If can do this anymore..." You mumble and slowly drift you to a peace slumber.

--

Sanzu takes his pill, swallowed it like it's nothing.

He looks at you, a scowl on his face as he saw how peaceful you were sleeping. He circles to your bed. Looking around to your room.

"Of it wasn't for you, Mikey wouldn't act like this. Don't you think?" He whispered at you, he scoffed when you don't move an inch or even open your eye. "I thought you are sharp. Why are you still sleeping, you ungrateful bitch. Speak up!" He shouted, but you didn't even woke up from the loud shout Sanzu created.

He started to get frustrated, his long fingers combed his pink hair, calming himself. He's too high for that matter.

"Heh, don't make me fucking kill you, Evergarden!" He then grabbed his gun, aiming at your head. He swayed it, smiling menacingly at you, he was insane. He really wanted to kill you.

So Mikey will be proud of him, it's what he always do. Kills the traitors who betrays Bonten.

But why? Why can't he kill you?

His hands were shaking, as if it's stopping him from doing it. Someone must be controlling him.

He placed his finger to the trigger, slowly pushing it when he suddenly scream again and shoot the vase to your room. It shattered, but didn't even woke up from that.

Why? Are you dead? You shouldn't be, Sanzu's gonna be the one who's gonna kill you. Walking closer to you. His glowing blue eyes glances to your face.

You look peaceful, he hated it. You should suffer from what you've did to Manjiro. From remembering the past and making him like this. You deserve to die.

"I should've killed you in the first place. And I still hate because I can't fucking kill you!" He shouted once again to your face, but you didn't budge. What the hell?