- 𝖎

Sanzu didn't know what was going on on his Boss' mind. The Executive are doing great with their work as a (illegal) businessmen and gangs in Japan. People are afraid to get involve with Bonten. They were the worst criminal organization there is in Japan. And Mikey being the leader.

Now, Sanzu and Mikey went to Russia to find another executive for their organization. Sanzu doesn't know what was the reason to have another criminal in their group.

He didn't ask for it anymore, Mikey is the type of person who only keeps everything for himself, Sanzu knew about that. Afterall he and Mikey are childhood friends— or someone Sanzu knows.

The two went to a Club. The guards opened the door for them. They heard music inside the room. People enjoying the night, some of them are making out from the corner. Sanzu and Mikey walk cooly like they own the Club. "What a lame Club. This would be great if there's a lot of whores dancing for us, huh?" Sanzu eyed a woman wearing a bunny suit as she winked at the man. Sanzu seductively looked at the woman as his eyes shifted at the Woman's breast.

Suddenly Sanzu was nowhere to be seen with the women he got seduced.

Mikey didn't care, he was here for something else as he headed to the VIP rooms, were he's gonna met the person who will offer him a great assassin for Bonten.

Mikey wanted to add another executive for their Organization. He wanted Bonten to be known for being dangerous in Japan—or even the whole world should know about Bonten.

"Code name?" The Guard said. "B.O.N.T.E.N." Mikey said, the door opened. He saw an old man hogging two women on his lap, kissing them hungrily while the other one sat on his slap.

The man noticed Mikey in front of him, as he stopped and smirked. "Well, if it isn't Mikey Sano. What pleasure do I owe you?"

The door closed leaving them alone. "I rather say this to you alone." Mikey said. Both of the ladies stood up and both kissed the man making him cackle as they left.

"So what is you want? Drugs? Money?" He asked, leaning close to Mikey. "I want an assassin in your organization. I'll pay." The man's eyes widened and suddenly let out a laugh.

"What happened to your dogs? Not good enough?"

"They're the strongest. I only wanted to add another in my Organization."

"I didn't know the most worst criminal in Japan wanted another assassin in his Organization. You truly amazed me, Sano." He said, the man was amuse.

"I have the best assassins here in Russia, Sano. Every one of them are trained at the age of 12. They're orphans. No family to be taken care of so this is their fate. To kill and to be killed." He lits up his cigarette, inhaling the smoke. "But there is one person. Who's even more good than the others we've been trained. She was a soldier once at the different country. Trained her since she was a child. Her family died and ended up in the orphan. But she was adopted by those soldiers to fight for their country. They did won, because of her."

Mikey listened, he was intrigued by this. And let alone a woman. He never heard such things. "I buy her to those soldiers and made her my assassin. She's a good one."

"What's her name?"

"Y/N Evergarden. I'm sure you know her name. One of the best assassins in the world."