- 𝖝𝖎𝖛

After what happened last night, Mikey slept well thanks to you

After what happened last night, Mikey slept well thanks to you. He started to quit using sleeping pills whenever he can't sleep. It help him a lot and he was thankful for you. Of course Shichiro is also visiting Mikey so he doesn't need to be alone all night which is a good thing for him.

Today, you are with Kokonoi again. Counting money that you and Sanzu bought after giving those drugs that the client buy. It has 3 full brief case with money. Kokonoi seem to be busy counting will you do the same until you broke the silence.

"Last time I saw your friend. Inui Seishu, yes?" When he heard the familiar name, he stopped counting the money and his slitted-like eye looked at you. "What did you say?"

"I saw your friend, Inui Seishu."

"What?" He repeats.

"I saw your friend, Inui Seishu." You repeated back. "Wait. Are you sure? How did you know his face?" He asked you. "He has a scar on his face, right? And he has sandy blonde long hair." You said, still counting the money. You glanced at Kokonoi, slightly frowning and looking down at the money that he has been counting earlier. To be honest, he missed his friend. He really wanted to meet him again, but since he's already a executive at the most worst criminal organization.

He doesn't know if he can face Inui again.

"I can tell that you misses him, why don't you visit him. I also suggest that to you, right? You know you don't have to be afraid of meeting him again. I'm sure he'll forgive you. He's your friend" Kokonoi took a deep breath and place the money at the case again. He looks at you. He appreciate that you tried to help him meet his friend again.

"I appreciate the help, Y/N. But I don't think I have the guts to see him again. But I'm happy that he's alright and doing fine with Draken."

"It's your choice, Kokonoi. But I'm sure he would be glad to see you again." You spoke looking at him. He nodded. "What if... Gilbert is still alive. Would you like to see him too?" He asked you making you stop.

Of course you would like to see the man who helped you through everything in the past.. He's a brother figure to you. You missed him so much, you hope that he is alive this day. You wanted to engulf him with a warm hug.

"I would like to see him too... And I wanted to say that I already know what love is... He must be very proud if I said I love you too to him." You said, smiling softly at the image of you saying those words to him. As a thanks for taking care of you.

"Yeah... The first time I saw you. You were silent, eyes dull. And then you said to me about your past. It must be hard for you. Right? Growing up not knowing what love is. You are far from being a criminal... Why did you choose this path?"

You think for a moment. Why did you choose this path?

"Because I was a tool. A tool that can use whenever we fight. So that we can win." You spoked nonchalantly, dull E/C eyes looking down. "But when Haru told me what love is. I don't feel like a tool now. I feel like a human who has a heart and slowly learning how to love. And it's all thanks to you all." You looked at him with a saddened expression.