- 𝖛𝖎𝖎

"Why did you called?" Kakucho said from the call

"Why did you called?" Kakucho said from the call. You looked at Shichiro who's peacefully sleeping in your bed. "I'm sorry for the inconvenient call, Kakucho. I just wanna say something."

You called him in the middle of the night. After the warm moments with Shichiro, you decided to call him.

"I saw a child while walking to Shibuya. He said that his mother left him on the streets. And I want to have a permission if I can take him to the Headquarters."

Kakucho instantly widen his eyes at your request. Taking a child in Bontens Headquarters?

"Are you insane, Y/N? You know we can't have a child in the headquarters. There's alot of executives scattered everywhere. He might get killed—"

"I am aware of that, Kakucho." You spoked sternly. "But I can't leave him behind here all alone. Don't worry about it. I can take care of him." You said but Kakucho only sighed again.

"Well, if you really want to. You have to tell this to Mikey first. I'm not the leader so I can't be sure if boss approved." You nodded understandingly. "I understand. I'm sorry for bothering you."

"It's fine. I'm glad that you called..."

"Very well, have a good night."

"Good night, Y/N." Kakucho finally ended the call. You looked at your phone as you heard Shichiro mumbling.

You approached him, seeing him crying in his sleep. You scooted next to him. Hugging the poor child.

"Mom... Please, don't leave me..."

You softly shushed him. Shichiro scooted in your chest. Hugging you tightly.

"Don't worry, I'm here." Shichiro calmed to the sound of your voice. His eyebrows not furrowing anymore. You softly ruffled his hair and went to sleep.

--

You felt something poking your cheeks. You slowly opened your eyes, squinting at the bright sunlight. Something poked your cheek again as you looked to your left. Seeing Shichiro. He smiled when he saw you finally woking up.

"Good morning, Miss Y/N!" He happily greeted you, grinning from ear to ear. You loved how cheerful he is despite what happened yesterday. "Good morning, Shichiro. Do you wanna have breakfast?"

"Uh-huh! I've been waiting for you!" He chuckled as you ruffled his curly hair. You stand up. Going to the kitchen with Shichiro.

While preparing for breakfast. Shichiro asked you a question. "Are you going to work later? Can I go with you?" You looked at him. You think that it's the best way to bought Shichiro to the Headquarters. So you gave him a firm nod making the boy smiled. "Really?!"

"Yes. So eat up first." You gave him a sanwich as he munch it happily. "Don't worry I won't be a bother there!" Shichiro said while eating. You cleaned the smudge ketchup on his lips. "You're so sloppy when you eat."