- 𝖎𝖎𝖎

"Are you ready, Angel?"

Tonight is the night you, Candice and Ran will be going to Mr. Kim's party today or the money that he have to give. The three of you wear your disguise or party dresses. Candice wear a skinny slip dress showing her glowing skin her Bonten tattoo was shown in her back. And shining earrings placed on her earpiece.

And you just wore a black suit, you're wearing a gloves and ankle boots. You're not comfortable with dress or skirts. To much problem. And Ran wear his dark blue suit. That suits him perfectly.

"Let's go." You put on some ear piece to hear them speak. "I'll go on ahead, you two will stay here and I'll give you the signal. Sanzu's already called a back up." Ran grabbed the briefcase from you and gave you a wink and went on his way towards Mr. Kim as you and Candice are for look out.

"You know, I really hated you. I thought I was gonna be their princess. But you ruined it." Ah yes, Candice's true color finally showing up. Her eyes looked into you like you were her prey and tried to kill you. "You showed up out of nowhere and everyone already liked you?" She ranted like a high school girl having boy problems. You ignored her and listen closely to Ran's voice over the earphone.

Candice glared at you. She really hated your guts.

Ran seated on the VIP room with Mr. Kim today. He put the briefcase on the table, opening it and saw a bunch of drugs put in a small sachet. Mr. Kim smiled widely. He was about to grab one when Ran immediately closed the case. "You have to pay first, Mr. Kim." Ran said, his tired grin shown on his face.

Mr. Kim's eyebrows twitched in annoyance as he lean back. "Where the fuck is your boss, Haitani? Didn't I say I want him to send this personally?" Mr. Kim growled, glaring at the older Haitani. He sighed mentally. He hated this. Arguing when they can just give the money and leave this shithole. He just came here for business. "Mr. Kim, Mikey doesn't want to meet his clients unless he wants to." He said looking at the fat old man.

"Who is he anyways? Is he scared?" He laugh hardly that made him cough. Ran snickered at the funny face that Mr. Kim did.

The old man leaned towards Ran. His shadows covering the older Haitani. "Call him or you and your bitches will never make out here alive." He threatened.

You heard to Mr. Kim. You knew Ran didn't have a gun on his way their the only thing he bought is the briefcase.

You left Candice alone in the hall, ranting to herself. "Ran even flirted with you—" she stopped ranting, and started to look everywhere for you.

"That bitch ditched me!" She said stomping her way to the VIP room were Ran and Mr. Kim is.

You went to a VIP hall were a lot of VIP doors are aligned. You walked there without any sounds on the carpeted floor. Ran said that he'll be on VIP room number 69.

So you headed there. The door is locked as you leaned your ear to the door and eavesdrop to their conversation.

"Just give me the money, and I'll give you this briefcase." Ran seethed at Mr. Kim.