- 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎

"So

"So... Who's gonna take Mikey's bike to the repair shop?"

"Not me."

"Don't look at me, I'm busy."

"Nah, I'm not gonna drag that motor."

You stared at them, unimpressed. Mikey started to call for a meet up. And all he says that he need someone to bring his bike to.a repair shop. You see the executives trying to avert their gaze to their boss whilst you stand behind him.

After what happened last night, Manjiro didn't tried to talk to you, which you understand. You started to bring up that conversation to him. So it's understandable for him to act like this.

So you stood, making them look at you.

"I'll bring Mikey's bike to the repair shop." You said, nonchantly. All of them stared at you, blinking out their eyes when suddenly.

"No, I'll bring it. I don't want you to get tired, Y/N." Ran spoke making all of them look at him. He smile smugly at everyone. Sanzu's eyes twitch at the older Haitani. "No, I'll bring it. That's a heavy load, Y/N. You can't handle that."

"No, I'm the one who's gonna bring it. After all Mikey ordered me to do it." Kokonoi suddenly said, and again, their heads slowly turn to Kokonoi who raises his eyebrows. "What?"

"Pfft, simp."

"Pardon?!"

"Yes you are, you and Ran."

"Well, I'm not denying it."

Takeomi, Mochi, and Kakucho only face palmed, already done with their childish behavior.

Kakucho heard the door opened, seeing you already left the meeting room. Then he took out a breath as he follows you.

"Y/N!" You heard Kakucho's voice making you stop from your tracks as you looked back at him.

Kakucho started to stop walking, his eyes looks up to you. "Are you sure you're gonna bring Mikey's bike to the repair shop? I can help you if you want." Kakucho said.

"I'm fine, Kakucho. And besides, I want to do this." You spoke, Kakucho felt something weird from his chest as his shoulder started to slump.

"Oh... I see." You noticed the disappointment in his voice, you walked towards him. And patted his shoulder making him tense.

"Don't worry about me, Kaku. I'll be okay."

"Yes, of course. Just... Be safe, okay?"

"I will." You gave him a small smile making his heart flutter a little bit as you finally bid your farewell, your heels clicking to the marbled floor.

Kakucho watched you waiting for the elevator, making you look at him again, waving a goodbye.

Kakucho smiles as he waves back.