17

George laughed. "So, for the whole day, including the stream?" georgeasked. "Your wish is my command!" dream joked. Dream walked out to the kitchento make some food. He made some waffles. "Baby come eat!" dream shouted fromthe kitchen. "In a minute!" george shouted back. Dream waited. He didn't touch his food till george came out. George hadn't come out and the food was going toget cold. Dream got up to see what george was up to. George was looking throughhis closet for something to wear. 

              His back was facing the door so he couldn'tsee dream walk in. dream walked up to george and hugged him from behind. "Isend your foods ready." dream whispered. George stopped what he was doing. "Iknow, it's just I don't have anything to wear!" george complained. 

               "Oh? Here try this!" dream said, taking off his hoodie. He had a semi-tight white shirt. Georgeturned around to see dream. "Woah" george whispered to himself. Dream chuckled.He handed the hoodie to george and he put it on. "you look so cute in myhoodie~" dream said. George laughed "and you'd look cute in a Minecraft maid dress!" george joked. Dream chuckled. "well, let's go eat!" dream said. Dream and george walked out holding hands. George saw the waffles and grew a shimmerin his eyes. 

               "Woah!" george said, getting excited. George hadn't had waffles in a long time. He couldn't remember what they tasted like. Waffles weren'tpopular in the UK. He had them once when he was really little. And ever since then he never had them. Until today. George sat down and started eating. He hadn't put the syrup on yet.

               "George, you're not going to put the syrup on?"dream asked. "hm?" george hummed looking up about to put the waffle in hismouth. "Here, try this." Dream said putting the syrup on the waffle. Georgedipped the slice of waffle he had in the syrup and ate it. His eyes sparkled ashe looked up at dream, smiling with pure joy and excitement. Dream laughed."It's so good!" george said laughing. "What you've never had a waffle before?"dream asked. "That's whot they called!? I haven't had one since I was like 4and I'd just called them squared fluffy crepes!" george said.

                "You haven't hada waffle since you were 4!?! That's like- 21 years you haven't had a waffle!"dream said. "They're not popular in the UK so people don't really eat them."George said. "Damn, I need to make more for you then." Dream said starting toeat his food. After they finished eating, they had gotten ready to stream.