4

"So, you going to tell me whot you meant by this voice only being for me?" George asked dream looking into his camera with a confused face. Dream chuckled. "It means your special." He said. "Even more special than sapnap?" George asked.

          "Waymore special than sapnap." He said. "I've already told you, Georgie, I love you. How many times have you heard me say that to sapnap?" he asked. George scoffed. He'd always known whenever dream said that he was joking, but he said it seriously this time. George had assumed he said it like that because he wanted to keep the same tone.

            "like once at most." He said with a shrug. "Exactly, and how many times have I said it to you?" Dream had asked George. "Every time we call or text." George said with a peaceful smile looking off in the distance."You know it's true right?" dream asked, bringing George back to reality. "Whot?Whot do you mean?" he asked confused.

                 "It's true, I really do love you." Dream said closer to the mic. "Oh stop! I know you lying! You always get close to your mic when you try and fluster me! It's not going to work this time!" George said, not believing a word of what dream was saying. "George. I mean it. I've loved you for a long time now." Dream said in a deeper and even more serious this time. George stopped. He was shocked and wasn't sure if he should believe him. ".... Are you serious?" He had asked with a shaky voice. "Yeah. Why would Ilie about it? I have no reason to ever lie to you." George felt himself tear up.

                  He wasn't sad though. He was happy. He'd started crying from the feeling of joy. The dream had heard and saw George and immediately felt as if he had messed up. "George... I'm sorry... I know how you must feel but the feeling came out of nowhere..." Dream said. "No! no dream! Dream it's ok!.. I- I love you too..." George said still in tears.

                 Dream smiled."You do!?!" he said with pure excitement behind his voice. "Yes! Yes, I do!"George said with a smile and laughter. Dream was laughing with joy. "You do! You really do!" Dream said, happier than ever before. George laughed at how adorable dream's reaction was. "Oh! George Henry Davidson... I love you and you love me. So now I ask you, will you be my boyfriend?" Dream asked with hope and confidence. "Yes. Yes, I'll be your boyfriend!" George said with the brightest smile he's ever had.

            Dream laughed. "Yes! Oh, George, I love you so much!" dream said so excitedly and happy. "I love you too!" George said feeling more tears roll down his face. "Well, because you're my boyfriend, I think it's only fair you know what I look like you know?" Dream said. "If you feel comfortable with it." George said not want to force his lover to do anything. "I trust you, George. I'm very comfortable with you seeing my face!" dream said with full confidence.