10

"Your clingy huh" Dream said looking straightahead. "only for you!" George says cuddling up to dreams chest. Dream lookeddown at George and smiled. "You're so cute, baby." He said. George looked up atdream and did the ":]" smile he makes.

          This made dream laugh. After walking fora bit, they had walked up to the entrance of the house. Dream had put Georgedown so he could open the door. George got out his keys, opened the door, andwalked in. Dream followed from behind. "Nice house." Dream said looking around."Yeah, it's nice." George said. "So, where's our room?" dream asked. "Our? Youris over there." George pointed at the guest bedroom.

            Dream frowned. "We're notsharing a room?" Dream said sadly. "I didn't know if you wanted to." Georgeresponded. "Aw baby!" Dream said walking up to George, giving him a hug. "Iwould love to share a room with you!" dream said loving how caring andthoughtful his boyfriend was. George smiled, he was happy to know his loverwanted to share a room. Dream looked at George's eyes then slowly moved his wayto his lips.

          "May I?" Dream asked George still looking at his lips. "Mhm"George hummed with a nod. Dream smiled as he kissed George's lips. They tastedlike strawberries. George kissed back.This was their first kiss and it was amazing. It was calm and simple. It lastedaround 20 seconds before they both pulled away.

          They smiled at each other withsmall giggles. "Your lips are soft." George said with a giggle. "Really? Yourstasted like strawberries." Dream said smiling. "Well let's set up the room!"George said holding dream's hand. They walked over to George's room. "Do youwant the floor or the pull-out bed?" George asked.

           "Pull-out bed?" dream asked."yeah look." George said as he pulled out a bed from under his own. "Hmm... No,I think your bed's just fine!" Dream said pushing the pull-out bed back in. "Butdream, I'm going to be sleeping on my bed." George said in an oblivious tone.