23

George laughed. "your an-" he was cut off. "an idiot?" dream asked. "Yup!" george said. "Well im your idiot." dream said. george jokingly rolled his eyes. George sat up. Then dream sat up. they stared at each other. george sat on dream lap. they stared into each other eyes from up to a minute. Dream pulled george into a kiss. the kiss wasnt short. Dream grabbed onto georges hips, cause him to let out a small gasp. this gasp was enough for dream to slip in his tongue.

     They fought for dominance, but dream ended up winning. After a while, dream had pulled away for air. They looked back at each other. the eye contact stayed for a few seconds before they both bursted out laughing. They were both stupid in their own way, but together they were chaos. "Your so stupid!" george joked. dream chuckled. "Cmon, lets go do something!" dream said. George and gotten off the bed and went to the living room. "Whot do you wanna do?" george asked. 

     "I dont know. Whats there to do in Brighton?" dream asked. "Uhhhh- i dunno-" george shrugs. Dream chuckled. "Well im going to watch some tv. you can do whatever it is georgenotfound does." dream said. George laughed. Dream let george run off somewhere into the house. Dream sat there, not watching the tv. he was to busy thinking. Thinking about his future. You see, dreams the type of person, that when he finds someone he really loves, will never let them go. george, is that person. Dream likes to think of things before they happen. At this moment, dream is thinking about george. he got lost in his thoughts. he knew what the next thing he wanted to do with george was. He wanted to move in with him. He knew he had the money, time, and could find the perfect place for them! he just had to figure out how.

     "Hey george?" dream asked. "Yes?" george asked back. "How would you like it if we moved in together?" dream asked. george chuckled. "I like the idea, but we cant do that here dream." george said. "Im not talking about here. Im talking about somewhere else." He said. "Like... Ouw own house?" george asked. "Yeah like that!" dream said. George sighed. "I wish we could." he said. "We can!" dream said. "Not now!" george said. "Well of course not now! but we can work our way up there! together!" dream said. george chuckled. 

     "Ok. We can work ouw way up thea togethea." george said. Dream smiled. 'Whats next?' dream thought to himself, as he created more thoughts about him and georges future. 'marriage?' dream mentally asked himself. he chuckled before thinking about it more. His thoughts were right. he did want to marry george. But did george want to marry him? 

     A few weeks had past of dream staying in the UK. It was almost time for him to go home. He had one day left and would be leaving the following day, early in the morning. It was around 10 am. George was still asleep while dream was packing in advise. He had put his bag by the door and worked on some editing. When george had finally waken up, it was already 12. He walked out and saw dreams bag. I hit him right away but he was still in denial. "Dream?" he asked. "Yeah?" dream called out from the editing room. 

     George walked into the room. "Why awe your bags by the doow?" he asked. "Well, its sunday. Im leaving tomorrow remember?" dream said. Georges heart dropped. He knew dream had to leave, but he wasnt ready for him to leave. They got so much closer while he was here and george didnt want to lose it again. All the nights of crying into a pillow, the fears, the anxiety and panic attacks, the feeling of being alone.. He didnt want that again. "Do you have to?" he asked. "I do. Im sorry baby, but I cant leave patches home alone for too long." dream said, turning around in his chair. Tears started to form in the corner of georges eyes. "i- i dont wont you to go.." George mumbled. george couldnt handle the stress and anxiety of everything, including the relationship alone. "george..." Dream said. "I cant do that again dream.." george said, those tears running down his face. dream didnt say anything. he just got up and hugged the crying boy. "Im so sorry, my baby boy." dream whispers. george hugs back, crying into dreams chest. 

     "I promise you, no matter what, you will be ok. Ill come back as soon as i can and ill bring patches so i can stay longer." Dream promised george. "Youll be thea whenevea i need you right?" george asked. "Of course! why wouldnt i be?" Dream asked. "Does that include late at night?.." George asked. "Ill always be there, whenever you need me. no matter the time." dream said. "Thank you dream.." George mumbled. "Your welcome my pretty boy." Dream said, wiping away georges tears. "I dont like seeing you cry. so for the rest of the day, it'll just be you and me until I see you smile again." dream said. 

    George giggled a bit. "There it is. theres the beautiful smile i love." dream said. george smiles. "Cmon, lets go have some fun!" dream said. dream ran outside and waited at the front door. george soon followed behind him. "Whea awe we going!?" george asked. "I heard theres this cool place! its a museum and it sounds fun!" dream said, walking outside. george laughed but followed along. They made there was to the museum. As soon as dream entered, he was like a kid in a candy store! he was so fascinated by it all. He looked at all the bones, art pieces, and other stuff you would find in a museum with pure awe in his eyes. george chuckled. "Aw... You look just like a little boy!" george said. 

   "I mean- I havent been to a museum for quite some time." dream said, rubbing the back of his neck. george laughed. "your so cute!" he said. dream smiled. "Cmon, let me show you my favorite part of museums!" dream said. dream held georges hand as he walked him over to the dinosaur exhibit. george chuckled. "You like dinosaurs?" he asked. "Well yeah! there cool!" dream said. george laughed. After about two or so hours in the museum, they both got bored. "Wanna get ice cream?" dream asked. george laughed. "sure." george said. they walked outside to find a good ice cream shop. george pointed one out and they got some. dream got chocolate and vanilla swirl, and george got strawberry. 

    They ate their ice cream together, walking the streets of Brighton hand-in-hand. "Yknow george, this is like- one of our first dates every." dream points out. "oh your right! unless were counting the minecraft dates-" george jokes. dream laughed. "We arent counting the minecraft dates george-" he said. George snickered a bit. "Its getting a little dark. we should be heading home dont you think?" dream asked. "Yeah. it gets pretty cold here at night." george says, knowing neither of them had a jacket. They started going home. once they got back home, george ran to the bedroom, snuggling himself into the blanket. Dream say the smaller boy and chuckled. "Your so adorable." Dream said, laying on the bed with george.   

     George smiled. dream gave george a forehead kiss. "Goodnight baby, I have to get to bed." dream said, getting ready to sleep. "Awww! whyyyy?" george complained. "I have to wake up early george. if i dont sleep, im going to miss my flight." dream said. "Ok then... i just wont let you sleep." george joked. dream chuckled. "Goodnight george!" dream said. "Goodnight dweamie." George chuckled. dream laughed a bit before falling asleep. 'beep beep beep' dreams alarm went off. He turned it off and checked the time. 4:30 am. he looked over at george, who was sleeping so peacefully. he smiled. 

       "Hey. george! baby wake up." he said in a calm, whispering tone. george groaned, not wanting to wake up. "Cmon my pretty boy. I cant just leave you here!" he said a little louder. georges eyes opened as soon as he heard the word 'leave'. "Leaving?" he asked. "Yes baby, i have to go back to Florida today." dream said. George, in a way, whined. "Hey! ill be back! dont worry!" dream said. george just glared at him. not saying hes was mad at dream, just saying he was disappointed. "aw george! dont worry. i promise we'll get a good house and never have to be separated again!" dream said. he smiled a bit. "Ok, cmon lets get read." dream said, getting out of bed.