11

"That's the point baby, I get to cuddle with you!" dream said. George for some reason didn't catch on to this at first. "Oh!Ok then!" George said happily. Dream laughed at how cute his boyfriend was."You're so cute, baby." He said holding him from behind. George giggled as he turned around a snuggled into dreams hoodie once again.

            Dream hummed and swayed them both back and forth. Dream had grabbed his phone. "Georgie, do you have a speaker? I have a playlist I want to play for you." Dream said smiling. "Yeah! let me go get it!" George said escaping dreams grip.

          He kept his speaker in the drawer since he didn't use it often. He handed it to dream letting him hook it up via Bluetooth. They sat on George's bed as dream looked for the playlist. When he finally played the playlist the speaker had read the name of the playlist out loud "Now playing "My baby <3" a playlist" George was confused about the name. 

          "What's the name for?" He asked dream. "I made itfor you Georgie! Because you're my beautiful baby boy, and I love you." Dream said, pulling George close. George smiled and closed his eyes as the first song played. The first song to play was "I bet on losing dogs" by mitski. Dream held George in his arms, quietly singing it to George.

            They both enjoyed the song until the song "make you mine" Started playing. Dream laughed. "you know this is my favorite song?" dream told George. "Really? Why?" George asked. "Because it reminds me of you." Dream said. Dream had gotten up holding Georges and to dance and sing with him.

          "Put your hand in mine!~ you know that I want to be with you all the time! You know that I won't stop until I make you mine! You know that I won't stop until I make you mine! Until I make you mine!" dream was singing along as he looked at George, falling in love again.

          George was laughing while dancing with dream. He listened to dream voice admiring it. At one point he swore he heard angels. All he wanted to do was fall into dream's arms and stay there forever. The song felt like it lasted forever and was perfect.

          The next song to play was "space girl" but a boy version. "boy are you a cancer? Cause you make me cry, when we kiss or dance in the sky~" the song sang.