7

They run to each other with their arms open to hug one another. George jumps into dream's arms as he catches him. "Oh, hi my pretty boy!" Dream said spinning George in his arms holding him close. Dream put George down. "I- I can't believe it's actually you!" George said.

                 "I can't believe it's you either!" dream said laughing. "I'm just glad my boyfriend isn't a bot!" George joked. Dream didn't respond. He just enmired George. He looked at him with hearts in his eyes. He'd always known and saw how beautiful George was but he looked even prettier in real life. "God, you're so beautiful." Dream said, cupping George'sface with one hand. George held on to dream's hand, keeping it on his face. 

                       George wrapped his hands around dreams neck. "And you're so handsome." George said whispering a bit. "We should get going huh?" dream said lifting up George again. George wrapped his legs around dreams waist looking at him with their faces inches away. "Yeah, do you have a rental car do you wanna take an uber?"George asked placing his head on dream's shoulder. "I say uber." Dream responded as he put his head on top of Georges.

                  "Ok, but before we get in I'll have to put my bike in the trunk." George said, closing his eyes in peace. "Ok baby."Dream responded. The two stood there for quite some time. It was as if no one else was around them. They were both happy and at peace. This was the calmest either one of them has been in a while.

               They both had their eyes closed, ignoring every other noise except for their breathing. They both were in a way touch-starved so this felt amazing to them. It was even better to know it, was their lover, they were holding. They both refused to let go of each other and wanted this moment to last forever.

                 It felt as if time froze and the world was spinning around them like in the movies, yet it wasn't the movies. It was real. Eventually, dream had sighed for both sadness and peace. He was sad cause he knew he would have to let go of his boyfriend but peaceful because he was holding him at the same time.

            "Ok baby, I have to put you down now." Dream had told George. George shook his head no making an upset "mmm!" noise, tightening his grip. This made dream laugh a little.