14

He took him to the living room where the moving"Childs play" was on. He put George on the couch and sat down himself. George had snuggled up next to him. George didn't realize it was a scary movie. George can't do scary movies. Dream took the remote and pressed play. They were watching the movie when out of now where a jump scare came on. Dream chuckled at the scare but it scared poor George so much. 

         He got so scared he yelped and full-on jumped. Dream looked over at George who was trembling in fear. "Georgieare you ok?" dream asked. 'N-no that was scary!" George cried. "Aw baby! Come here!" dream said feeling a little bad but also taking on the "Hero" role. 

         George had scooted over to dream. Dream picked him up, placing him on his lap where he could see the tv but look away if needed. George snuggled up to dream. Dream was rocking back and forth, calming George. George was always calm verily easy. He was calmed by simple things like specific noises, watching an hourglass go by, or even just a nice nap. 

         But because George had lived alone for so long, he had to find ways to calm himself down. One of those ways was with a body pillow. He would hold or cry into it when he couldn't control his emotions anymore. But he'd never thought the body pillow would be replaced by...by dream. George felt the memories all the nights he felt alone, unmotivated, or all the backlash he got was his fault, wash away. Of course, he'd been hugged/held by his other friends but this was different. Every time dream held him it felt... euphoric... It just felt right. Like a "Chosen one"thing. As if, dream was George's chosen one. Chosen to make him happy.

          This was when George knew for a fact he wanted to be with dream, forever. He'd looked up at dream, admiring his features. Dream looked down at George and smiled at him. George smiled back making a happy "Mmm" sound. George wasn't the most verbal off stream, but he also wasn't quiet. He just chooses when he speaks and when he doesn't. George drew his attention back to the tv, nothing interesting was happening they were just talking.

          A little later, George had gotten into the movie. He was watching it in awe but also had some fear behind it cause of the jump scares. "Close your eyes, a scary part is coming up." Dream whispered into George's ear. George buried his face into dreams chest with his eyes closed shut. Dream rubbed George's back.