15

He placed his head on top of Georges who was looking at the tv a little more. George didn't fear the scares as much anymore. He would still just at them a little but he would calm down after. George knewit was because of dream, dream made him feel safe. 

             He rested his head on dream chest looking over at the tv. At the moment someone was getting murdered.George watched in horror and traumatized, while dream wheezed at it. "Dream whyare you laughing he just died!" George said looking at dream. "I'm sorry- buthe's so small they act like he's the scariest thing ever-" he said stillwheezing. George had thought about it. He started laughing as he realized itwas actually kind of funny.

             "It's funny huh?" dream said looking at George."Yeah." George said. Dream checked his phone for the time. "Hey Georgie, whattime do you plan on streaming tomorrow?" dream asks. "10 am, why?" George asked.

                "Because if you want to wake up for your stream we should get to bed." Dreamsaid. "Whot time is it?" George asked. "it's almost midnight." Dream said. "Already?"George said getting up in shock. "Yeah! you slept for a while so the day didn'tfeel that long for you." Dream said. "hm" George said. "George you have to get off me so I can stand up." Dream said.

                George didn't say anything. He justsmirked. "I have to carry you, don't I?" dream asked. "Yup!" George smiled.Dream laughed and picked up George. Dream tossed George up a bit to get abetter grip on him. "Eek!" George squealed as he went into the air for a coupleof seconds. When dream caught George, he snickered. "What's wrong George?" dreamasked. George held on to him tight. "Neva do that again!" George said. dream laughed. "Did that scaremy baby boy?" he asked, knowing the answer. "Yes!" George said. "Whot did youexpect me to not fear being thrown in the air!?" George joked. "Yes." Dreamresponded with another joke. He walked over to George's room. Dream opened thedoor and walked in.

             dream walked over to the bed and looked at George with anevil smirk. "Don't-" George said. "Too late!" Dream said as he threw George onthe bed. "Ah-" George screamed for a split second before landing on the bed.Dream giggled. Dream then landed himself on the bed next to George. Dreamlooked at George.

                "Hi~" he said turning towards his side to face George. "Hi~"George says facing dream. "Your rooms dark." Dream whispered. "That's why Inormally have the tele on." George said. dream giggled. "The tele- that's socute." He said. "Whot? That's what it's called!" George said. "I know but like-the word tele is funny." Dream said.

               "Well, whot do you coll it?" George asked."We call it 2 things. Tv is what normal people call it, a television iswhat "those" people call it." Dream told George. George laughed. "Actually-you're right it's dark and scary." George said, reaching for the remote. Heturned it on and put on some cartoons. "You sleep with cartoons?" dream asked.

             "Oh no- I'm just still uneasy about the movie." George said. "Child's play? Butit's funny!" dream said looking at the tv. "Dream it's a horra movie!" Georgesaid. "Horra" dream giggled. "Your accent makes you so cute." Dream saidlooking at George. "You're such an idiot." George said, rolling his eyes whilesmiling. "Hey I see that smile!" dream said sitting up a bit. "No, you don't!"George said, sitting up coving his face. Dream could still see it through hiseyes.