9

"Well actually- if you'd let me fin-" Emma cutdream off again. "I mean, I know we just met but you're really hot. So, youmaybe want to go on a date sometime?" Emma asked. "Emma I-" This time it wasGeorge who cut dream off. "No, he really doesn't like you," George told her.

                "And how do you know that?" Emma said giving George more dirty looks. "Because he's my boyfriend." George said in a bitchy tone giving the same looks back.Emma rolled her eyes. "Whatever!" she said. Dream looked at George in shock.George had just smiled innocently at him. "I have no clue where that came from but I like it!" he said laughingand putting his arm around him. Emma, who was clearly annoyed, had closed a littledoor she had that separated the back seat from the from the seat.

                Dream held George close to him."I love you, Georgie." Dream said watching George's beautiful face. "I love youtoo dream" George said resting his head on dreams shoulder once again. Soonafter George had fallen asleep. He slept well the night before he just wasn'tused to waking up so early. Dream looked down on sleeping George and smiled hesat there on his phone letting him rest. 

               By the time they got to George'shouse, Dream was already grabbing his bag. "George~" he whispered in his ear."Baby boy wake up. We're home!" dream whispered.

                George opened his eyes andstretched a bit. He looked up at dream and smiled. "Ok dream." He said takinghis seat belt off. He got out of the car and stretched some more. Dream got outas well. George immediately held his arms out, asking dream for a hug. Dreamgave in to George's request and hugged him tightly.

                  Dream loved the heightdifference between him and George, they were the perfect height for each other!George was the perfect height for dream to hug, and dream was the perfectheight for George to cuddle. So, it had worked out perfectly. George buried hisface in dream hoodie smelling his cologne.

                   "You smell nice." George saidsmiling at dream. Dream chuckled. "Thank you!" he said rubbing his hand onGeorge's back. Dream put on his backpack and look at George. George was doingthe "Grabby hands" Thing signifying he wanted to be picked up. Dream picked upGeorge bridle style and carried him to the house. George was giggling whiledream carried him.