Chapter 7

Warning contains mentions of self harm, a knife, name classing, burning some one, crying,pedophilia,A pervert,mineta, mentiosn of scars, mentiosn of smoke, mentiosn of fire, mentions of murder, punishments, mentions of hospitals, telling some one to kill themselves, thinking about suicide, hearing aids.

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read.

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out.thank you

No one's p.o.v

Two days later

Almost all of class 1-A were sat in the common room watching the news cause why not, When the front door opend.

They all turned and saw thier homeroom teacher and a little girl.

"Everyone, this is eri" aizawa announced as the small girl hid behing his legs

"Hey eri" midorya said

"Hi Mr deku" aizawa looked around the room.

"Where is todoroki?"

"He went for a walk he should be back soon though" sato said,  aizawa nodded and tuned to the small girl who was behind him

"Eri why don't you go get to know everyone" the girl nodded and slowly made her way to the others.

Aizawa shut the door and then at on a chair that was at the dining table.

As time passed it began to get dark at 7:00 (19:00) Todoroki walked in.

"Welcome back Todoroki" shoji greeted

"Hi and th-" Todoroki was immediately knocked to the ground

"SHO-SHO!!!!" Everyone looked over, midorya went to take eri off todorokis chest, but he was stopped by the teacher in the room.

"Eri you didn't tell me, you were getting out of hospital" Todoroki said

Erir giggled and got off Todoroki she then tapped him on the shoulder.

"Tag, you're it" she giggled and ran off Todoroki got up and went after her causing his classmates to smile

"Awwwww" momo said as he heard giggled in the distance from the two.

Bakugo and kiri just looked at eachother, this was that eri girl who wrote todoroki tones of letters, they were jealous or well bakugo was very jealous of a little girl.

After 10 minutes it got quiet so everyone including mr aizawa went and checked on the two of them.

The soon found them on todorokis dorm floor cuddled up, eri looked to be asleep and todoroki was making sure she was comfortable.

Aizawa went over and knelt next to him, and looked at the sleeping girl

"Could you look after her for now? i need to finish finalising who she stays with, the people we organally chose were murdered last night"

"Yeah of course"

"You're a life saver todoroki" aizawa ruffled todorokis hair and then left the dorms.

Midorya came over and slightly touched todorokis hands making him uncomfortable and bakugo angry

"Want me to take her?"

"No, i got it, momo could you make some clothed for her please?" The creative hero in traning nodded and went to look at cute clothes to make.

"Ill go make some food" tokoyami said as he left