Chapter 6

Warning contains, binding with bandages, panic attack, jumping to conclusions, hearing aids,mentions of kai chisaki, implied nightmare, mentiosn of screaming and crying.

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read.

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out.thank you

No one's p.o.v

A day later

Eri looked at s picture shoto had coloured him for her, it was of a orange cat.

"I miss sho-sho" she siad to no one in particular, she was alone today, only the doctors came to see her for a check up but she was doing much better.

Though she did have a little quirk incident the other day but she did calm her self down by sing the song shoto had taught her.

"One more day.......I think in here then I can se sho-shoooo" she giggled and spun around.

"I have to pat my pencils" she gaped, she then found a little bag and lit her paper,crayons, and pencils in.

"Ill put my other stuff in there tomorrow" she the  lay on her bed looking up at the ceiling

"I'm tired" she said again to no one in particular, she then got under her blanket and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bad idea

She woke up in a cold sweat, her chest felt heavy, she screamed and cried.

Nurse's rushed in as they heard her screams and Cry's luckily she hadn't set her quirk off yet so it was safe to go in.

Then they got in the room they try to calm her down, but it was no use so they called for aizawa.

Luckily he was alredy in the area for patrol, when he enterd the hospital he was immediately usherd into eris room.

The little girl was curled up on the bed, her body violently shaking and and crys could be herd.

The pro hero went over and knelt next to the bed.

"Eri can you hear me?" He said surprisingly in a calm tone of voice

"I......I...I.......I want sho-sho" she sobbed

Aizawa looked over to a nurse who was over by the door

"She had been saying this since we came over, we dident know what to do" the nurs speaks

"Ah, thank you" the nurse flashed aizawa a smile and left the room.

"Eri look at me" aizawa asked as he looked back to the small child on the bed.

Eir looked up, aizawa saw how red and puffy her eyes were and the tears that fell down her face m.

"Do you want me to call shoto" eri nodded as she cried, aizawa then unlocked his home and scrolled through his contacts, when he found Todorokis number her clicked the call button and put it on speaker.