chapter 8

Warning contains mentions of a nightmare,mentiosn of being punched,hearing aids, binding with bandages, mentiosn of bruises, mentiosn of a knife, crying, mystery character, hospital,deadnaming someone,mentiosn of cramps, slight mention of a period.

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read.

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out.thank you

No one's p.o.v

Todoroki woke up in a cold sweat, he had just had one of his many nightmares, his stomach was cramping like crazy and due to the bandaged around his chest he could not breath properly.

Todoroki carefully removed bakugo's arms from around him and then dashed to the dorm bathrooms.

When he got their he went into his little stall and did what he had to do, once that was all done he then remeberd what mineta had said to him before, but then he also remeberd what aizawa had said to him.

Todoroki was conflicted, he was told to kill himself and was call a bunch otlf other names, but then he was told to stay alive and that he is not any of those names.

So that meant that one of then was lying.

Just as todoroki was tidying up his pad wrappers, the bathroom door opend.

"Is anyone here, i heard a noise" the sleepy voice of sero was heard.

Todoroki stayed quiet.

"Is someone here, I know one of these doors is locked, I heard it"

"Dont make me get mr aizawa"

Todoroki stayed silent

"I'll be back, don't go anywhere" seros said as he shut the door, todoroki panicked and quickly his hus things, cleaned up. Then then went to a skink where he washed his hands, he then rushed back to his room, when he made it, he shut the door and locked it.

He then went to his balcony where he shut the door and sat on the cold floor.

He looked up to the moon to see that it was a beautiful white full moon, he smiled slightly, the moon had always reminded him of his mother, the reasons being she always lit up is world in his darkest moments, she was beautiful, she cared for him, she was the only person aside from toya that loved him.

"Hey mama, I know you can hear me, but I love you, and I miss you, I hope to see you soon" todoroki spoke as his eyes teard up slightly at the sight of the glistening moon.

He then felt a cold wind circle around him which caused him to smile more.

Soon the sound of the door opening and little feet slapping against the floor made todoroki turn his head.

"Sho-sho, are you ok?"

"Hu? Yeah I'm fine eri, did I wake you?"

"No, why are you sad?" She asked taking a seat next to him and wiping his tears

"I'm not sad, I promise"

"Then why are you crying?"

"I'm just remeberinig my mum is all"

"Is she gone up there?" shay asked pointing to the sky

"No"

"Then where is she?"

"Well, she is in a hospital"

"Is she sick?"

".......yeah, she's sick" he sail looking at the floor