Chapter 23

Warning contains panic attack, mentions of a nightmare, mentions of overhaul, mentions of blood, mentions of a syringe

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out. Thank you

No one's p.o.v

Its been a few weeks since shoto had looked after Eri for aizawa and present mic, and today they asked him to look after her again as mic had last minuet planned a date night for him and his lovely husband. When shoto had arrived aizawa, mic and eri were in the drive way.

Aizawa was in a suit with his hair tied in a neat bun his scarf no where in sight....shoto found it weird to see aizawa in anything other then his baggy black clothes, scarf and his hair down but shoto never says anything to his face.

Present mic was in a suit aswell, his hair tied on a high ponytail, his sunglasses and speaker thing no where in sight....agin shoto thought it was were to see his teachers in something other then their hero costumes.

Eri wore a tiger onesie, her hair in little pigtails.

"Eri look who arrived" present mic spoke as he noticed the teenager in the drive way

"Sho-sho!" eri squealed as she saw shoto, he immediately ran over and jumped at him causing shoto to catch her.

The two husbands walked over to the teenager and smiled

"You both look nice" shoto spoke to his teachers

"Thank you todoroki" mic spoke

"Right before we go here are the rules" Aizawa then went over a list of rules, shoto listend carefully as he adjusted eri on his hip, aizawa then gave shoto the spair keys "Thats about it, if anything happens their is a list of phone numbers on the fridge, understand?"

"Yes sir" shoto spoke

"Good, now eri you be good"

"I will papa"

The two husbands kissed eri on her cheeks befoer leaving. Once the car was out of sight the two went into the house, shoto put eri down as he pocked the door behind him.

"Lets to colour in" eri ran off shoto puts the keys in his pocked and followed eri. The two at in the living room, they rach had a colouring book and so eri was colouring a fish whilst shoto was colouring a beach, the twi coloured intill they both got hungry. Shoto had made them both some cold soba as it was a quick and easy meal to make.

After dinner the two played house, they had a tea party and watched a movie.

It was now 10:30 pm, shoto is sat on the edge of eris bed whilst eri was snuggled into her blanket, a few stuffed animals and blizzard. Shoto is currently reading eri a story.

"Night, night sho-sho love you" eri whisperd to shoto

"Goodnight eri, love you too" shoto cloes the book as eris eyes slipped shut. Shoto put the book away and gently kisses eris head befoer pulling the blanket over her and leaving the room quietly.

Shoto went downstairs and started to clean up, he washed the dishes and cleaned up the living room. By the time he was done aizawa and hizashi walked in, the two walked in the living room and saw shoto.

"Hey todoroki, Where's eri?" Hizashi asked

"She's in bed" shoto replied quietly

Hizashi then got his wallet out and pulled out some money handing it to shoto