My Darcy: A Harry Styles Fanfiction

Harry's POV: "So if you would ever have a daughter what would you name her?" The interviewer asked. "Darcy." I said automatically. I choked back sobs as those memories flooded back.

*one year before*

Darcy's POV: I grinned as I looked at my newly opened birthday gift. "OMG ONE DIRECTION TICKETS AND PASSES FOR A MEET AND GREET!!!!!" I screamed. "AND ITS EXACTLY ONE MONTH AWAY!!! I'VE GOTTA TELL CARTER!" Carter has been my best friend since kindergarten. We've always been there for eachother. And we both love One Direction! "OMG. CARTER. GUESS WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!" I asked. "ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!!!" She screamed. "AND PASSES FOR A MEET AND GREET THE SAME EXACT DAY!!!" I quickly added "AND GUESS WHO I'M TAKING WITH ME!!!!!!!" I had to lean my head away from my phone because her scream was too loud. "OMG YOU ARE THE BESTEST FRIEND I'VE EVER HAD!"

*one month later*

I groaned as I heard my alarm go off. Then I sat up abruptly because I realized I was going to see One Direction!!!! I got up and walked to my closet and started to get changed. I was wearing my black skinny jeans, 1D tee shirt, and my white converse. Then I went to my bathroom and brushed out my chocolatey colored hair and curled it. Then I brushed my teeth and put my makeup on. Then I grabbed my gray hoodie and pulled it on. I walked to the kitchen and kissed my mom's cheek. "Hi mom!" I said as I grabbed a poptart and a glass of orange juice. "Honey...I have s-something to tell you." She said. "Ummm ok?" I replied. "Well... tomorrow your father and I are l-leaving." I choked on my orange juice. "What mom!?!" I asked. "Ya we're going to America for work." She responded. "Am I going? And for how long?" I took a bite of poptart as she said "No you aren't going and for 3 months." I was homeschooled so I didn't have to worry about school. "Don't worry you'll be fine." She added. "We're having Mrs. Potter look after you." Mrs. Potter was our next door neighbor. "Oh ok." I said back. "But don't worry we're still going today." She said with a smirk.