28

Tzuyu's POV

I was well seated amongst the other contestants, waiting for the result to be announced.

It was the final day and also our last day staying there. Many guests were invited and also people of high status.

I never really paid too much thought to it before, but knowing that the shows mean a lot to V made me realize that it should also mean something to me.

At first, I wasn't scared, but as the time to call the result approached, I became so nervous and scared. I felt sweat running down my forehead, and the look in Jane's eyes was far from good, it only worsened the whole thing.

The girls beside me were not far from the state I was in. They were also tense and scared and it was very much understandable.

"Ladies, we've finally come to the beautiful moment we've all been waiting for," Shei said as he stood up.

"But first we must honor the last procedure of this show, and that is the great beautiful catwalk show done by you ladies last week." Shei said and looked at the lady in charge of the huge television screen, and she played the catwalk show from last week.

Seeing myself walking so majestically got me thinking if I was the one in that red beautiful gown.

He didn't stop there, but he went ahead to reveal the result from the cat work show, and to my greatest surprise, I was the one.

I couldn't contain my joy, so I covered my mouth with my hand, preventing myself from screaming out loud. Only when I thought I'd succeeded in calming my racing heart, my eyes and that of V met, and he winked at me and gave me an air kiss.

At that moment I was completely lost. I couldn't take my eyes off my V, and I ended up staring at him like a fool.

"Miss Chou Tzuyu, we are highly honored to announce and declare you the winner of this era's Asia Beauty Pageant. Congratulations." Mr. Shei said with a smile and he handed the award over to me and hugged me.

"You're indeed a star Tzuyu, you deserve this." He whispered into my ears and I smiled and bowed to him when we parted from the hug.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Wu, is, I'm so grateful," I said while smiling, but at that moment I felt so lightheaded. I didn't know what to do or say, but when V stepped down from the stage and hugged me, I felt calm.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight, finally letting the tears in my eyes fall.

"Congratulations my love, you deserve it, and I'm so proud of you sweetheart." He kissed my head and I sobbed into his chest.

This same time last year I was hopeless, running around to get a job as a model. I never thought that it would be possible to ever be happy the way I am right now, talk more of becoming the new face of the Asia beauty pageant.

Everything was just too real for me to believe at the moment. I pulled away from the hug and looked V in the eyes.

"Pinch me V," I muttered and he smiled and caressed my cheeks.

"No baby, I won't pinch you, but I will do this instead." He leaned closer to me and kissed me. He was fast, but he slowly poured his love and affection into the kiss, sucking my lip gently while his hands caressed my waist.

After the blissful moment, he slowly pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Now do you believe that everything that's happening right now is real?" V asked while smiling at me, and I slowly nodded my head.