15

Taehyung's POV

We made our way to the movie hall and sat at the front seat.

Tzuyu just couldn't stop talking about the movie we were watching, and to think about it, it was a 3D computer-animated movie.

"Sir. You're going to enjoy this movie, trust me." She said happily while watching the screen as the movie started playing.

I glanced around the room, and I noticed that many adults were also present in the hall to watch the same movie, so I nodded to her words.

"Alright, I hope it turns out as expected." I relaxed into my seat and the movie started.

It was quite an interesting movie, and at a certain point, I started seeing myself in Anna. A girl who's desperately in need of love that she couldn't see through the prince's lies and she fell right into his trap like a fool.

I sighed and knocked out the thought from my head. After all, it's just an animated movie, so giving it so much thought would help me any less.

I turned around towards Tzuyu's side since she wasn't saying anything unlike earlier, but I was quite surprised to see her sleeping so soundly.

Her popcorn lay on her thighs and her hair fell over her face while her neck was bent over.

I only smiled at the sight. Sleeping like this will only lead to dislocated neck or even worse could happen.

I set my popcorn aside and also did the same with her popcorn.

I gently lifted her head properly. and brushed her hair away from her face and I was met with a whole different sight.

The Tzuyu I know looks so tough but now she looks so beautiful, calm, fragile, and very beautiful. I never knew that she had a little nose, beautiful little red plump lips, and perfect face lines.

It was quite difficult to control my rapid heartbeat after seeing how beautiful she was while sleeping, or maybe she had been this beautiful ever since, but I just couldn't see it because I wasn't paying attention to her.

I slowly leaned over to her and kissed her lips. It was so soft, so perfect. It has the same taste as when I first kissed her in front of Jiyeon and Choi back in the ice cream room.

I couldn't resist the feeling bubbling up in my stomach to give her a single lip kiss since she's asleep, and I did. I sucked her lips between mine at the same time.

It was as if I was enchanted by her lips, by her beauty that seemed so unreal.

At that moment I finally understood why that waiter guy couldn't get his eyes away from Tzuyu. I slowly pulled away from the kiss and Tzuyu blinked her eyes and looked at me, and I noticed that she also has very big bright beautiful eyes.

She looked at me and smiled softly before falling back asleep.

I found myself smiling back at her, and after that, I continued the movie, but deep down in my heart, I was at peace.

Tzuyu slept soundly throughout the rest of the movie with her head resting on my shoulder.

The movie was over, and everyone left, but I couldn't leave. Tzuyu seemed quite tired and I just couldn't wake her up.

The day was getting dark, so I was left with no other choice than to carry her back to the car in a bridal style.

She looks hard, but in my arms, she was very light and weightless.

"Sir. is she alright?" My driver asked when he saw me approaching. I guess he was shocked at the sight.

"She's fine, just sleeping." I adjusted her in my arms and gently sat her in the car.

"Take us home."

"Yes Sir."

The ride home was quiet, and Tzuyu was sleeping soundly till we arrived home. I carried her out of the car and laid her down on the bed in one of the rooms, and afterward, I went back to my room.

I can't deny the fact that I quite enjoyed today's outing. It was uplifting, and Tzuyu played a major role in making that happen.

She never gave up on me despite my rude attitude towards her, rather she stood by me and taught me that staying angry will only ruin me.

"Hello, hot stuff, how did the outing go?" Asked Jimin who just jumped out from God knows where with a chicken lap in his hand and a cup of orange juice.

Shutting him out would be a very good idea at the moment, but I don't think it would work on a man like Jimin who is damn ready to go to any length to get what he wants.

"The outing was refreshing and it uplifted my spirit. Now if you don't mind I need to rest, tomorrow is a very busy day for me, and I need all that rest I can get."

"Of course, you do need to." Jimin smiled and lifted the chicken in his hand up and he wiggled it at me.

"By the way, this tastes good." He winked at me and walked out of my room.