20

Taehyung's POV

The sound of my phone ringing disturbed my peaceful sleep. I wasn't in the mood to speak to anyone so I just let the phone be and I lay there staring into a blank space.

I recalled what happened back then in the dressing room, and at that particular moment, reality hit me pretty hard. I never imagined that I would ever have an affair with a married woman in my life.

She used me and played with my emotions all because of my money, status, and position, and they even had plans of killing me afterward.

At that point, I realized that I was like Anna from the frozen movie who was helplessly in love with the prince, and her love for him put her life and that of her sister in great danger.

To Jiyeon I was nothing but an object, a stepping stone to her success. I loved her so much, she meant the world to me, but right now all I have for her is nothing but pure hatred and disgust.

I will make sure she pays for her actions. I got her into the Asia Beauty Pageant, and I know how to get her out of it and also the movie industry.

I will reduce her to nothing in society and so shall also be the fate of her worthless husband.

I sat up, and I felt so refreshed but so hungry.

I glanced at the clock and it was past four in the evening.

I stood up from the bed and that was when I noticed the blue top I was wearing, and I smiled.

I felt an inner calmness and joy knowing that Tzuyu still cares for me despite all I did for her.

I'm going to make it up to her and treat her with respect from now on.

I made my way to the living room, praying and hoping that Tzuyu should still be around, and indeed she was.

She was sleeping so beautifully on the couch and immediately my face was graced with a smile.

I walked closer to her and caressed her face gently and she blinked her eyes open and smiled.

"Sorry for waking you up, but you might get a broken neck if you don't go to the room to sleep." I said, but she sat up and hugged me.

"I'm so glad to see you Taehyung. I was really scared today, I thought that I was going to lose you." Said softly and I felt glad that she was still here and she does care about me.

"But you didn't lose me, Tzuyu. I'm still alive because of you, and for that, I'm so grateful." I pulled away from the hug and caressed her face.

"Thank you so much Tzuyu, and I'm so sorry for treating you badly. Please forgive me." I pleaded because guilt has been eating me deep ever since I treated her wrongly.

She smiled at me, and I wish she never stopped smiling. She looks so beautiful smiling so innocently.

"It's okay, Taehyung, I've already forgiven you, so let the past stay that way." She stood up and I did the same.

"Please come over to the dining room, you must be so hungry." She said and left me behind while she went to the kitchen.

I did as she asked and went to the dining room. The aroma of what I was perceiving made me anticipate what was coming my way.

She walked in with the tray in her hands and set it in front of me.

I had the best meal of my life along with the salad she prepared, and I sure did enjoy it.

Tzuyu's POV

I was about to clear up the table when he offered to help out, but I refused. He wasn't that strong to even stand properly. I can't risk it to make him stress himself out.