21

Tzuyu's POV

I made it outside the mansion and took a taxi back to the company's hotel. It's better I get my nightgown instead of spending money on another one. I quickly made it to my room and grabbed my favorite one which is a sky blue nightgown and I hurried out of my room.

I made it out of the hotel just in time, and I stood along the road to call a taxi, but a black expensive car drove by and stood in front of me.

I was shocked and scared at the same time. This is my first time in China, so I don't know a thing.

I moved back a little bit, but the car glass at the back seat was lowered down.

"Hello, Tzuyu." Said a familiar voice inside the car.

I moved closer to the car and I saw Shei waving at me with a smile gracing his lips.

Immediately I smiled and bowed down in respect.

"Hello, Mr. Wu."

"Shei please." He said and I smiled.

"Sorry, just that it's a bit difficult to do so due to your position and status."

"I understand, but I prefer to be called Shei, please." He smiled and I did the same.

"Alright, Shei," I said and he laughed.

"So, where are you heading to? I can drop you off." He said and I simply smiled over it.

"Don't bother going through the stress, I will just take a taxi instead."

"But I never called it to stress Taehyung. Please get in, I will drop you off." He insisted and I had no other choice than to comply with what he wanted.

I gave him the address to Taehyung's mansion and he looked at me with seriousness before looking away.

"We're heading to the same destination, I live there as well." He said and he gave the address to his driver.

The ride back to Taehyung's mansion was peaceful. He was busy on his phone throughout the ride, and I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung's well.

The fact that he has a weak heart was a great pain to me. I've heard about many dying of the same issue, but I've not inquired properly about it.

I looked at Shei and I decided to ask him about it.

"Please Shei, can I ask you a question?" I asked and he looked at me and nodded.

"Sure, go on."

"Thanks." I said and I continued. "Is having a weak heart, Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia (ARVD) dangerous?"

"Of course, it's very dangerous. And if a person that has a weak heart undergoes high-level stress, thinking or tension, that person could die from a heart attack in a matter of minutes." Shei said and I gasped in fear.

He looked at me and kept his phone.

"Are you suffering from a weak heart?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, not me, but a friend of mine. I'm so scared because that person has gone through a lot of pain and heartbreak."

"Well life is full of pain and heartbreaks. Tell your friend to rest a lot and avoid any form of stress, thinking, or tension. That's the only way of staying alive. I lost a dear friend who suffered from the same sickness two years ago, and I won't want that to happen to anyone."

I sighed, trying to relax my heavy heart, and I noticed that Taehyung's mansion was just ahead of us.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Shei, I'm so grateful."