18

Taehyung's POV

I couldn't believe that after such a long time, Jiyeon came to me and apologized for leaving me.

We were having our moments together, kissing and making out, just like old times.

This was all I ever wanted. To have my woman back in my arms, to shower her with love and affection, but right now it felt so strange to me.

The lips I once loved more than anything in the world felt so strange and tasteless.

We were alone, just the two of us kissing, but I was thinking about Tzuyu. She was all I could think about at that particular moment.

Ever since I kissed her when she was asleep, I've never been myself again, it was as if my heart was replaced with a new one that thinks about Tzuyu alone.

"Hold on." I said and pushed Jiyeon away from me. I got up from the chair and arranged my suit properly.

I shut my eyes, trying to regain myself and I saw her face again.

She was smiling while making those funny faces she loves making.

"Taehyung, what's wrong, don't you love me anymore?" Jiyeon asked as she hugged me from behind.

I sighed on hearing what she just said and I blink my eyes open. Of course, I love her so much, but right now my mind was clouded, and all I could think about was Tzuyu.

I've hurt her with my words and actions, and I've also belittled her in front of Jiyeon. She doesn't deserve that, she deserves something better.

"Taehyung, why aren't you looking at me? Don't you love me anymore? Please tell me and I will leave for good. I know that I've hurt you a lot, but please forgive me. I still love you so much." Jiyeon said with a shaking voice

I knew that she was about to cry, so I quickly turned around and kissed her.

"I love you, Jiyeon, I'm so sorry for not saying anything." I hugged her and kissed her hair.

"My love please, I need your help, it's urgent."

"And what could that be?" I asked but my mind wasn't paying attention.

"It's about the Asia Beauty Pageant. They're selecting ten ladies, but they've selected 8 so far. So, I was wondering if you could help me get into the show with your position as one of the co-hosts, and after that, I will come back to you and we will get married. Please." She pleaded and I felt bad for making her plead so much.

I can't let her go, I love her way too much to let go of her. This is what I've always wanted, and if helping her will get her back to me, then I'm damn ready to do just that.

"Please Taehyung, I need your help. I promise that things will go back to the way we were, please." She pleaded while kissing my neck and I felt completely helpless in her arms.

"Alright, just give me a minute." I picked my phone from the table and made a quick phone call. After exchanging a few words, it was done.

"It's done baby, you're now the 10th lady. Please don't forget your promise."

"No honey, I won't." She kissed me and pulled away quickly.

"I have to go now, the plane leaves tonight. See you in China, baby." She waved and left.

Once she shut the door, I heaved a deep sigh and relaxed my back against my chair.

I recalled my words to Tzuyu and I waved them away from my head.

I was only overthinking it. After all, Tzuyu and I made a deal, so I guess the deal is now over. I have nothing to do with Tzuyu anymore, so let it stay that way. All I want now is to get back my woman Jiyeon.