24

Tzuyu's POV

I have to tell him that I never said yes to his invitation earlier, but just then Jane walked over to us with that smile of lies and evil she has on.

"Hello, Taehyung. It's time for the dance, can we head to the spotlight now and become tomorrow's news headlines as the most beautiful couple." She said while smiling, but V looked at her and then at Shei.

"Mr. Wu let me clear that impression of yours before I proceed. Tzuyu is not your dance partner tonight, but she's mine for tonight and the years to come.

You asked Tzuyu to be your dance partner, but did she accept your invitation?" V asked while caressing my waist, and I melted in his arms.

It was as if I was seeing a whole new side of V, or maybe that has always been his lifestyle, but whatever it is, I so much love it.

Shei opened his mouth to speak, but then he closed it and looked at me with longing eyes filled with lust. He averted his gaze to V's hand around my waist and he balled his hand into a fist.

"Oh, I guess I didn't wait to hear her response before I walked away. I'm sorry Tzuyu for the inconvenience. Please enjoy the party." Shei said and turned to leave, but V called him back.

"I know that it was a misunderstanding, but that doesn't mean that you can't also enjoy the party. Jane over here has no dance partner, you two can be partners and also enjoy the party. Just a suggestion though." V said and he looked down at me.

"Can I have this dancing baby?" V asked in a gentle tone, and I wanted to run into his embrace and rest my head against his chest, but I didn't. We are not even dating, so why am I this excited? Someday we're going to end this whole show and there will be no more us.

I felt sadness pulling its way into my heart, but when I looked at V again, I suddenly felt happy again.

"Yes V, we can," I said and he smiled.

"Then, shall we?" He pointed towards the dance floor and we both headed straight to the spotlight to join the rest.

We stood in the middle of the dance floor, and V held out his hand to me and I placed my hand on his, and rested the other on his shoulder while he held my waist with the other hand, and we slowly began to dance to the music.

I couldn't keep my eyes away from V, and the music that was playing wasn't helping issues. Why would Shei instruct the DJ to play romantic music, and now I'm deeply affected by it.

"Do you notice anything about or dressing?" V asked while staring at me and I shook my head.

"No, what?"

"Take a good look at your dress, and then look at my suit," V said without taking his eyes off me, and I did. I looked at my dress and his suit, and it was at that moment I discovered that we were both wearing the same outfits, color, and brand.

It felt as if we were a couple madly in love.

I looked at him and smiled. "We look like a couple."

"Yes, we do. Do you like it?" V asked and slowly disconnected his hand from mine, and he brought it up to my face.

Unknown to any of us that the spotlight was resting on us the whole time.

He gently caressed my cheeks and pulled me closer to himself with his hand on my waist and my breasts pressed against his chest, and he smiled down at me.

"Do you like it this way?" V repeated his question and I bit my lip and lowered my eyes, but he softly caressed my waist and I felt cold chills down my spine and I looked at him in the eyes and then his lips.