23

Tzuyu's POV

I was left in a state of shock, more like confusion. The situation was so complicated that I couldn't figure out what just happened.

Although I never liked Jane from the first time I saw her, she came to me to spit shit on my face regarding having Taehyung for herself was so not expected.

The reality of what happened a few minutes ago was unexpected. She claims to love Taehyung, but she felt it was right when she took Shei's side earlier and hurt Taehyung.

I can't let this happen, she simply can't have Taehyung because he's not an object.

I will make sure I frustrate her that she would end up regretting telling me about her plans. I will ruin her no matter what it takes.

"Tzuyu, what's going on?." Hwang asked and I looked at him and shook my head.

"Nothing, why asking?"

"Because you were staring into a blank space, and this is the first time I've seen you like this. Is everything okay?" He asked, clearly concerned about me and I smiled at him.

"Sure, everything is fine," I said and he narrowed his eyes at me, but he nodded.

"If you say so. Anyways, I have an important meeting with an old friend, please go shopping with Kia. I'm sure you will like it more." He said and I simply nodded.

"Sure," I said and he left. A few minutes later Kia showed up with a bright smile and I had to return the smile despite being in a bad mood.

"Hello Tzuyu, shall we get going?" She asked calmly and I nodded.

"Sure."

The ride to the mall wasn't even up to fifteen minutes, which means it wasn't that far from the hotel.

The mall was huge and beautiful. It has so many beautiful dresses that I couldn't just pick out the perfect dress for tonight's party.

It was quite difficult to select a nice dress for a party, probably because it was my first time attending a party.

"Having problems selecting a nice dress?" I heard Taehyung asking, and I thought I was now hearing voices.

I swiftly turned in the said direction and I saw Taehyung smiling softly at me.

"V? You're here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes. So are you having trouble with what to buy?"

"Yes. I can't seem to select a perfectly nice dress."

"Well, I can help you with that, but you will have to do a little favor for me. Agreed?" He asked in a calm tone and I agreed.

"Sure, I will."

"Alright then. I will tell you what it is after tonight's party. Now let's get you the perfect dress." V said calmly. He looked through the dresses and he pulled out a bodycon long gown with a mixture of red and black and he brought it up to my face.

"How about this?" he asked, and the moment I saw it, I loved it immediately.

"It's perfect, I love it."

"I know you would." V smiled and turned to a lady who seemed to be in charge of the section.

"Irene, come over here and package this dress quickly," V said and the lady ran up to him and bowed in respect.

I was shocked when the lady attended to V with so much respect.

"Yes boss, I will do that now." She took the dress and left quickly.