Character list

Hello! Here's a character list in case you ever get lost! (I always do)

Lovette Egan:

Who: Main character. She's 5'8

Age: 25

Relations: Her best friends are Shauntey and Owen, and she's friends with Aceline and Mariah. But that might change as they get closer. She's on speakable terms with Franco Garcia, and she's... acquaintences with Markus. She wants to rip Tristan's guts out, yet kiss him at the same time. It's complicated. She loves Benoit as her mother and Barny as her father. She hates her real mother and father.

Tristan Valente

Who: And Italian to-be business owner that almost every woman or even girl fawns over because of his good looks. He's 6'3.

Age: 27

Relations: He's friends with both Franco and Markus. He doesn't seem to really like Owen. He enjoys teasing Lovette.

Aceline Bellerose: 

Who: French girl with mysterious past. She's very pretty, and despite her 5'3 height, she's very bubbly.

Age: 23

Relations: There's something going on between her and Markus Dietrich. She's friends with Lovette, and Mariah is a very close almost sisterly/motherly figure. She somehow knows Tristan Valente.

Mariah Espina:

Who: Spanish woman who used to run a bakery in Spain, but was forced to go to America to escape Franco Garcia, who was her past sex buddy. She's gorgeous and is 5'9.

Age: 24

Relations: She's friends with Lovette, and is a sisterly/motherly figure to Aceline. She hates Franco Garcia, and ran to NY to escape him. Except he found her again. Her story with Franco will be revealed in, "The Reckless Bride."

Owen Theodore: 

Who: Lovette's best friend. He's a 6'2 piece of eye candy.

Age: 25

Relations: He's Lovette's best friend. But does he want more than that?... He seems to hate Tristan Valente.

Shauntey Evers:

Who: Lovette's best friend. She's caucasian, german, dutch, and african american. She's a towering height of 5'10, and is absolutely beautiful.

Age: 24

Relations: She's Lovette's best friend.

Markus Dietrich: 

Who: A German who is another business owner. He accompanied Lovette to Mr. Garcia's party. He's hard faced, and very handsome and 6'1.

Age: 28

Relations: He somehow knows Aceline, and Aceline fears him. His friends are Franco and Tristan.

Franco Garcia:

Who: A filthy rich Spanish guy. A.k.a. Blankie. He's also good looking and 6'2, but annoys Lovette.

Age: 28

Relations: He was Mariah's Espina's sex buddy. He chased her all the way to NY. (His and Mariah's past will be revealed in the next  book, "The Reckless Bride".) His friends are Markus and Tristan. He is on speaking terms with Lovette.

Benoit Plamondon: 

Who: Lovette's "nanny/maid"

Age: 60

Relations: Absolutely loves and adores Lovette as her own child. 

Barny Stinson: (Yes I named him after the "How I met you're mother" dude.) 

Who: Lovette's family's chauffeur

Age: 64

Relations: He loves Lovette as if he were her father. He secretly likes it when Lovette dotes on him, because he never actually had a daughter of his own. It's a nice feeling.

If I forgot any major characters, please let me know!!!