My Life(as a ghost) Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of woolen blankets moving around.

"Uhh," I moaned.

"Shhh. It will make it worse." Tim said.

"You are so, I don't know." I was at lost for words.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Time changes you. I know I look old, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Old! Old! How could you say OLD! You are so cute!" I practically squealed.

"Oh, um...I don't know what to say. I don't look old to you?" Tim asked.

"Like I said before, you are so cute! How old were you when you...um...when you...died?" I squeaked out the last word.

He laughed as if it were humorous. "15. Why?"

"I am 15 to!" I jumped up and hugged him. He immediately tightened then relaxed and hugged me back. Hard.

"Oww," I whimpered and dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

"Ooops. Sorry. I forgot my strength." he waited for me to get up, but I couldn't. I hurt really badly, and my body stung really hard too. It felt like there were burns on my skin. Oooohhh! I couldn't move.

"Can't.Move." I whimpered again.

"Oh, my!" he leaned down and grabbed my hand. Suddenly, warmth filled my veins.

"mmm. that feels good." my mouth opened and I pulled myself toward him and wrapped my arms around his neck. My lips connected with his, and I pushed myself harder against him.

"MMMMMMMM!" I needed more.

"No!" he screamed and pushed me away. "No more."

"Why?" I started to cry. I don't know why. I didn't know him until a few minutes ago.

"Oh, sorry," I stopped crying. "I need to gather myself. Humph. I think I just lost my mind."

"It's okay." but I knew it wasn't. He was backing away from me.

"I got to go." he left the room.

"Girl! What did you think you were doing?" Kandel asked me.

"I don't know." I sighed and passed out again.