chapter 8

Tyga's pov

Man I woke up at Chris's house. I thought to myself Chyna gonna be mad, we argued yesterday then we made up then I'm not gonna be there when she wake up.

"Aye you wanna get something to eat? Cuz it's like 1 pm, you got clothes over here so get ready and I'll meet you back downstairs." Chris said.

I nodded and got my extra clothes out the back of Chris's closet.

*15 minutes later*

I finished getting ready and I waited for this Q-Tip head ass nigga to get ready. Then Chris finally came downstairs.

"Where we eating at?" I asked Chris.

"McDonalds of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled up to McDonalds and we went through the drive thru. This cheese-head Chris said he wanted a salad.

"Bruh, ordering a salad is like hugging a prostitute." I said while laughing.

"Wow! What if I wanted a salad? Fine I want a McChicken like a real nigga."

I laughed at this cornball.

Chyna's pov

I woke up and got dressed around 1 pm cuz I stayed up all night waiting for Ty. I got up and made King something to eat. Then Tyga texted me.

Text convo

❤Tybaby❤- I'm omw sorry about last night I fell asleep at Chris's house.

❤ChynaDoll❤- alright c u at home.

Text convo over

I waited until Ty came in and Chris pulled off. Ty wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you mad baby?" Ty asked.

"No."

I actually wanted to have a happy, argue free day. And I wanted to spend the whole day with King and Ty. King started running around the house so I jumped in his toy car and I drove off around the house to get him. Tyga jumped in the King's other toy car.

"You can't catch me Chy." Ty said while riding in the toy car.

"Mommy can't get daddy and me." King said.

I pushed that gas pedal, I was going like 90 mph in a fucking toy car that wasn't even mine just to catch these big-heads.

We had fun I missed times like this though me, Ty, and King having fun as a family. We never had fun cuz either me and Ty are arguing or he's working.

"Aye ma change you and King's outfit cuz I'm taking y'all somewhere." Ty said.

I was about to say we were already dressed but I didn't want to argue with him.

"Ok." Was all I said.

Nicki's pov

I haven't spoke to anyone since Chris spent the night that one day. I guess he and Karrueche got back together cuz he haven't text me or anything. Ty and Chy must be on good terms cuz Chyna didn't even call, text, or post anything on instagram. Snapping me out of my thoughts my phone ranged.

Phone convo

Aug- hello beautiful.

Nicki- hey August.

Aug- you know that 'no love' song that we finished?

Nicki- yeah.

Aug- I wanna finish the music video to it soon. Will you be able to or are you too busy?

Nicki- I'll do it.

Aug- thanks Nick see you soon.

Nicki- bye bye August *muah*

Aug- (laughs) bye Nicki.

Phone convo over

I finally had a phone call thank you god. I haven't felt so bored and lonely in my life.

Tyga's pov

I was having fun with Chyna and King. I took them to an indoor play area. You can play laser tag and there is a big ball pit and more.

Me and Chyna didn't argue not once and I didn't have to work. The only thing that kinda irritated me was the paparazzi but I was used to it.

"Chyna come here right quick."

Chyna walked up to me.

"Yeah Tyga?"

"Look how much fun King's having."

I pointed to King then I hurried up and slugged Chyna over my shoulder and threw her into the ball pit and I sat back and laughed.

"You fell for it." I said.

"Ty you so childish help me out."

I stuck my arm out to help her out the ball pit. Then she pulled me in.

"You fell for it." She said mocking me.

I thought to myself damn I love her.

__________________________
I love the number of reads I'm getting but I need more feedback!!!!
Comment,vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌