Epilogue Pt. 1 (Third-Person PoV)

Tam led a blindfolded Sophie to the edge of a cliff. It was nearly nightfall, and they had just made it in time. "Tam, when can I take this off?" Sophie giggled, clasping his hands.

Tam let the blindfold fall off her face, grinning. "Whoa..." Sophie breathed. They could just see the sun setting, the sky a canvas of sunset colors, streaks of reds and pinks and oranges and yellows. "It- it's beautiful."

"Just like you," Tam complimented, giving her a half hug. They sat down on the cliff, admiring the setting sun, hand in hand.

"Do you think this is it?" Sophie asked. "The Neverseen. They disappeared after we rescued all of the Foxfire students." Tam shook his head. "I don't think so. They wouldn't give up so easily." Tam cupped Sophie's cheek. "We don't need to worry about that now. When they come back, we'll be ready."

Sophie leaned on him. "Are you sure?" she asked. Tam nodded.

"One day, the burning sun will rise in our dark world. And Sophie, you will be the one who causes it. You're the sun, especially in my life." Sophie smiled sincerely. "So philosophical, Bangs Boy." She sighed. "Then you'll be the moon that guides me through the darkest days."

A/N It's not over, alright? It's NOT OVER!!!