Pondering (Tam's PoV)

Hey guys, I'd like to add that this is inspired by @wait-4-it When Shadows Find Light. It is in my recommended books on my profile. I would like to add this is definitely NOT meant to be plagiarism or anything of the sort. Their story was amazing to say the least, and it helped inspire me to get out of my mini writer's block shell and make a fan fiction. :) If you have any concerns about it or feel it is too similar, please comment or something to let me know and I'll definitely respect that. I'd also like to add that some personalities or attitudes may be a bit changed.
P.S. SORRY SORRY IF MY @ THINGS OR ANYTHING ELSE DOESN'T WORK OR ANYTHING, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING WATTPAD TO WRITE AHHH

I clutched a small bundle of light pink flowers. I didn't know what type of flowers they were, but when I picked them up from a flower shop in Atlantis, I couldn't help but compare its, well, pinkness to Biana. There were even specks of glitter scattered across the petals and all that.

I had started walking toward her, anxiously scratching the back of my head to figure out what to say. What words would fit my emotions, what words would fit exactly like puzzle pieces to a conversation.

Then Keefe asked Biana out right as I turned the corner to ask her out. And she'd said yes. I had immediately turned around, my footsteps like the tapping sound of raindrops, dropping the flowers and stomping on them. I didn't flinch. I was too numb to feel it. I didn't even feel when I ran into a wall by accident.

Yet... for some reason... I didn't feel too bad about it. Sort of. But I still felt a small part of my heart die then.

And suddenly, I felt my imparter shift. I checked it and got a hail that I'd hoped I would never, ever get. EVER.

It was from Elwin.

Yes, I know, super short. Like 400 words. But I made it short cause I'm still trying to figure everything out so... yeah sorry... This was my version of what Tam was doing right before Sophie and Fitz got attacked with shadowflux and etc. The next PoV will be a large time skip to when Fitz and Sophie have already been in the healing center for a while.

Edit: 4/29/2022