🌼TV show trainers🌼

🌼 Prince Alex's point of view 🌼

I got home and examined Pepper. She smiled up at me and I smiled back. She's adorable.

I called up some food for her and opened her cage.

"Wait" I instructed. She sighed and sat. She continued sitting as the servant arrive than left, leaving the food cart.

"Can I eat yet?" She asked. Ok, no letting her push me around.

"I'll tell you when you can" I stated. She seemed to shrink in on herself and looked to her hands.

I counted to 10 in my head before telling her to go and eat. She did so with less excitement, nibbling on the food. I hate seeing her like that.

I readied for bed and pulled her onto my lap. She whined and tried to move off. I sighed, normally I'd tease or tickle her. Is that enabling bad behaviour?

"Stop it!" I scolded, she stopped and I patted her head. I hugged her close and then laid her on the bed. I turned off the light and got comfortable, she curled up away from me.

I woke and prepared for a fantastic day. I met up with Frederick and we ate some omelettes and enjoyed the cover of trees with pink flowers.

He finished feeding from the feeder when I finished the egg. I watched him as he smiled at me, he wiped some egg yolk from my chin and I blushed. Enjoying the smooth feel of his fingers.

He held my chin and stroked my cheek with a tantalising touch. I moved his hand and cupped it between my ones.

"You're such a charmer" I said, chuckling. He smiled and thanked me so gently. His voice amazing to my ears.

We had a lovely canoe down a river and walked to a lovely smelling restaurant. We entered and We're immediately seated. Plants surrounded us and smelt incredible.

A candle was lit and we could see the river from on top of the hill where the restaurant sat. Lights rippled along the water.

I drank briefly from a feeder and thanked them. Looking back at the river. I could hear Frederick drinking and dreamily imagined us on a lovely boat trip.

I looked at my food as it arrived. Excitedly eating my shanks and mashed potato. He finally started on his food once I'd finished one shank. I watched how he sliced into his food.

The moon was rising and reflecting off of the river with a glorious glow. I stared at it and watched as the moon went from orange to white. It's a full moon, it feels perfect.

"What a way to end the day. It's almost as beautiful a night, as you are" he laughed, I blushed and looked back to the moon, I could see his reflection on the glass.

He looked so wonderful. I'd love to kiss those lips of his and feel him....

We finished and I went home happily. I let Pepper out to eat after giving her 10 seconds to wait. She seemed sad as she ate. I shook my head and sighed.

"I want... A book... To read" she mumbled, I examined her. He said not to let her push me around.

"I'll give you things when I feel you need them" I stated. She stopped and examined me. She seemed upset.

"You're a liar. You're a liar" she mumbled. She had hardened her gaze a little, though she seemed about to cry.

"You said I could ask! You said I could have stuff if I asked! You're a liar!" She claimed.

"Now, stop that" I scolded. She backed away as I stood up. She opened the door and ran off into the castle. I sighed and tried to go after her.

"She's here. What even happened?" Asked Callum. I sighed and walked past him.

"I was testing out Frederick's advice" I stated. She was hiding behind a plant.

"Now, Pepper. You disobeyed me. You were told not to go out here" I told her. I moved closer and she lightly tapped me.

"What was that?" I asked. She whimpered and gave me teary eyes.

"I hit you" She stated. The poor human. She was really that scared...

"I'm sorry Pepper. That method was bad for you." I sighed, hugging her close and lifting her. She sobbed into my shoulder as she shook.

"What method?" Asked Callum.

"To be firmer and more dominant" I explained. He scoffed and growled slightly.

"Sounds like TV show bullshit" he grumbled.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have done it. He was just giving me the best advice he had, probably thinking the TV show pet training shows were completely correct" I sighed.

I cradled Pepper, so proud that she wasn't screaming or causing more of a scene. Just crying, and shaking like the wind.

"Why did you even listen to his advice. You know how upset she gets. You should have known it'd upset her and affect her. You're her owner, you're meant to protect her" he mumbled, I glared back at him.

I know that. It was a lapse of judgement, he doesn't need to be so annoyed about it.

I cuddled Pepper and laid her onto the bed. She flinched and cringed alot. She still thinks something is going to happen.

"Look Callum. I made a mistake, no need to be so angry" I stated. He examined me and sighed.

"You really think he wanted to give good advice? Man you're a train wreck" he laughed bitterly. He left quickly and I watched after him.

What was that about? He didn't complain about anyone else. He's being so wierd lately. I'll bring Pepper along next time. We're just having a breakfast and then having a scenic carriage ride.

Frederick will love her. He'll understand his advice was wrong.