🌼Lustful temptation🌼

🌼 Prince Alex's point of view. I will put warnings on the sexual scene so you can skip it without skipping the chapter!🌼

I felt rude, barely paying much attention to Ollie as he tries to romance me and say his odd sexual comments.

Sure he's cute and charming, but I don't think I could ever see him as a romantic interest. He keeps allowing to me to speak about my worries and talks about his own and then just dropping a sex joke.

The nights quiet as I watched my Pepper draw in her sketchbook and sit awkwardly on the bed. Who hits their children? It's unthinkable that she believed it to be normal.

I lightly fixed up her hair and examined her as she looked at me. My darling pet has such an adorable face.

It's been several days now and still I'm worried. I adopted her, I took the responsibility for her, now I need to find a way to permanently make her feel safe.

Maybe getting a human was a bad idea, I had no clue she'd completely take over my every waking thought.

I sighed, it's been days and I haven't brought up her childhood again, maybe I should. Maybe it'll be good for her. I shook my head and groaned, watching her grab her book a little closer.

"Tomorrow I'm going to have a full day with Ollie" I explained, she slowly nodded and looked to her book, it was a strange drawing of a couple figures standing around and a big brown thing I can only think of as a tree.

"Time for bed" I added, she huffed and gave me an annoyed look, she very much seems to want to stay up later and draw.

"It's way to early" she grumbled, I examined her carefully and gave her my best cheeky smile. She squinted at me suspiciously, muttering under her breath about time flying.

She suddenly squeaked as I grabbed her and pinned her down, she had a nervous look about her. I simply began to gently tickle her underarms. She wriggled and giggled.

"Hehehe, no!! It's to early for bed! Hehehe stop!" She whined, I pulled away and chuckled, she scrambled up and examined me.

"Choose your bed cheeky, anymore cheek and I'll have you sleep on the floor" I teased, she glared cutely and jumped from the bed.

I watched her put her sketchbook away and eye the bed carefully. After that night she'd slept in her cage by choice, but last night she asked if she was allowed to sleep with me again.

I patted the blanket and she pulled herself up, crawling towards me and I laughed at how slowly and cautiously she moved, the poor thing still slightly nervous. She squealed once more as I yanked the blankets out from under her and pulled them over her.

"Hey! Mean" she whined, I tutted and patted her lump under the blankets. I moved under and lay down, watching her get comfortable, she's precious.

The morning moved quickly once I woke up, breakfast, bathing, getting into a nice purple suit and saying goodbye to Pepper who sat in her cage with a bored look.

I walked down to my car and nodded to the driver who bowed respectively. He took me quickly to an all day restaurant, cafe and entertainment building, honestly it sounds fun.

Ollie quickly met up with me and winked, walking me to a massive theatre room. The mornings movie began to play after several moments of small talk.

It was a simple sunny movie, about a shapeshifter child in the foster care system finding a family. A very sweet and sad ending, leaving many in tears.

Ollie included.

"Did you like that?" Cried Ollie, wiping his eyes desperately. I smiled and wiped them away.