Bonding Time

🌺I don't know how I managed to replace the chapters with a chapter of my Wattpad friend, I had written it all out, so I'm sorry if you read the one not apart of my story, it shocked me to!🌺

He returned, the door opening loudly, he carried some stuff in and placed something on the desk.

He opened the cage and ushered me out.

"Hurry up! I've got things to do tomorrow, so I have to be up before 9 am" he told me, I got up and waited for him to show me where to go.

He led me into a side room which had a toilet room connected to it.

The bathroom was huge, I'd never seen one this big. The bath deep and practically a hidden hole in the ground.

"That's not a normal bath" I pointed out, examining it.

"Of course it's not, I'm a prince!" He exclaimed, laughing to himself.

"So it's a prince bath?" I asked, he sighed and patted my shoulder.

"Hurry up and get in" he encouraged, I sighed and undressed, placing my old collar on top of my clothes.

I walked into the warm bath, someone must have filled it before we got here.

The deep water reached just below my shoulders and I turned to see the prince walking in after me, just in his boxers.

"You don't need to come in with me" I stated, he gestured to the glass wall cutting off the bath from the rest of the bathroom, only the stairs open. Up higher was the shower head, I guess he couldn't.

"There's no other way" he pointed out, I nodded quietly to agree and cringed as I felt his cold fingers on my shoulders.

"Hey!" I whined, glaring at the tiled wall, he chuckled and moved his hand, slopping hair wash onto my head. I let him massage my scalp then wash it off of his hands.

"You had so much dust in your hair, it looked like pepper. I like that, pepper...." He rambled, proceeding to scrub body wash along my shoulders, my arms, back and front.

"Can I do the rest?" I asked, trying not to open my eyes as the hair wash leaked down my face.

"Yea, you've been good, I think if you ever get hurt or sick, I can easily bathe you without difficulties" he agreed. I was startled by his answer.

I'm actually allowed? My mother would have slapped me if I'd asked her.

I could hear him exiting the water as I finished up cleaning myself, happy enough with my independence.

I dunked my whole body under the water and scrubbed the soap and suds off.

"You all done? Come on up" called the prince. I walked up the slippery steps and squeaked as something covered my vision. I pulled the towel off and scowled at the prince who laughed as he grabbed something.

I hurriedly dried myself, which wasn't all to hard.

"These are your clothes" he explained, walking to me and handing me something, I examined them and slowly got changed, noticing two holes at my wrists in the long sleeves.

"Why is it holey?" I asked, certain a prince could afford good clothes.

"It's for pets. It reveals the neck to show their collar and reveals their wrists to show they are clean of bites. Unlike the feeders outfit" he explained, I looked at him in surprise.

I didn't realise feeders were an actual thing. I thought those were just horror stories adults told to scare their kids. No-one wants to have their life devoted to feeding others their own blood.

"One more thing" he said, ushering me to the bedroom, I sat on his bed as he picked something up.

I examined the collar carefully, pretty and pointy gems lined the edges of the collar and a gold loop attached to it for the leash. It was as red as the carpet, these vampires love red.

He moved it to my neck and I waited tensely, freaking out as it became firm, not enough to choke me or stop me breathing. I struggled then.

"No! To tight! Stop!" I complained, trying to push him away. He ignored me and so I tried to move away.

I yelped as I was shoved onto the bed, my head hitting soft blanket, his hand on my throat.

"Enough! I'm not hurting you" he snapped, I fell still. He finished clipping it into place and now I couldn't undo it, this one isn't like my old one, it's made so that I can't remove it.

He sighed and stood up, going to his desk once more. I slowly sat up and felt the collar, already aware of the gems poking my skin.

I crept to the cage and moved inside, letting the gate close. I huddled against the bars furthest from the gate and curled up, keeping my fingers entwined on the bars.

"Pepper, I like that name!" He exclaimed, I could hear his footsteps get closer as he walked to the cage.

"Hey? Do you like Pepper?" He asked, I didn't respond, already feeling the gems biting into my neck as I leant my head forwards onto my arms.

I could hear the gate opening and tensed, he touched my shoulder and I slowly began to emit a strange nervous whine.

He pulled my shoulder, seeming to realise that I wasn't coming loose from my spot.

"I shouldn't have done that. You weren't being that bad. You're now called pepper! My favourite little human" he assured me, I didn't move.

He sighed and stopped touching me, the gate closing and locking on its own.

I looked up at him nervously, my dad would have done worse.

"Well I'm going to set the rules now. It's simple really" he explained, I could only nod, regretting it as the gems scratched along my neck.

"No running off,", why would I?

"Always do as I say", obviously, you're my owner.

"If anything happens tell me", why wouldn't I?

"Do not leave this room", well that's no fun.

"You are allowed stuff, like you can ask for books or anything to entertain you. You are allowed to avoid people who make you uncomfortable, and you can tell me. Never hide an injury or something along those lines from me, I can't have you hurt" he added, he seemed to want to say more but stopped himself.

"Ok" I quietly agreed, he nodded and sighed.

"Good, that's good. You'll be alone tomorrow, so let's just get some sleep" he added, I cuddled beneath my blanket and hid my head.

Atleast he didn't hit me.