Return

(A/N: Last chapter!)

We were in the Great Hall, chatting. I was telling my friends how the Chamber of Secrets look like. Isabella wasn't here.

"Hermione's back!" I heard someone shout.

I saw Hermione. I ran to her. 

"Hermione!" I yelled. 

"Anna!" 

We hugged. 

"It's good to have you back!" I said. 

"It's good to be back." Hermione smiled

We let go of each other and I let her say hi to Harry and Ron. I went back to the Slytherin table.

"Why did you hug her?" Blaise asked.

"Because she's my friend." I answered.

"Have you seen Isa?" Daphne asked.

I shook my head. Then I noticed her. I think everyone in Slytherin did.

"Isa!" Me, Daphne, Pansy, Draco, and Blaise ran to her. 

She grinned and ran to us. 

"Oh, I've missed you!"

"How was it, being Petrified?" 

"It was soo empty without you!"

"Glad your back!"

"Tell us how you got Petrified!" 

We were all shouting at once.

"Calm down! I'll tell you everything." Isa said, laughing. 

We led her to the table, talking about how much we missed her.

Once we sat down, Isa told us how she found something in the library and was reading about it, when Hermione came in. They read it together, until they sensed something. They got their blade and mirror, and met eyes with the Basilisk. Then, they got Petrified.

"Wicked."

"That was awesome!"

"I still think you shouldn't have gone alone!"

McGonagall tapped her goblet.

"Before we begin our feast, let's give a round of applause to Professor Sprout and Madam Pomfrey, whose Mandrake Juice has been successfully administered to all those who had been petrified." Dumbledore announced.

We applauded. 

"Also, in the wake of recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled." 

We all cheered, except for Hermione. 

Then, the doors of the Great Hall opened. it was Hagrid. Everyone was silent. 

"Sorry I'm late. The owl deliverin' my release papers got all lost 'n confused. Some ruddy bird named Errol." he chuckled.

Ron turned red.

"I jus' want to say... that if it wasn't fer' you, Harry... you an' Ron an' Anna... an' Hermione o' course... Well, I jus' want to say... Thanks." he said.

"There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid." Harry grinned.

A/N:

So I'm done with the Chamber of Secrets book! Yay! This chapter wasn't that long, and the ending is a bit weird, but its the best I could do

Have a good day/night!

xxxPrincessssxxx

Word count: 388