Voices and the Writing on the Wall

I was headed to the library, when a voice hissed from somewhere, "Anna!"

I spun around. The voice was familiar. "Ginny?"

"Yes, it's me. Come on, let's go to the girl's bathroom. The one where Myrtle is in." Ginny came out and grabbed my wrist, almost dragging me to the bathroom. 

"What is it?" I asked curiously once we arrived. We learned exactly what the diary could do. And Ginny was right about it understanding my feelings. Ginny and I took turns writing in it.

"Tom's written to us again." Ginny showed me the page.

"You're right! What does he mean, 'Wait for it to happen?' Wait for what?" I asked.

Ginny shrugged and opened her mouth to reply when she suddenly looked blank. She closed her mouth and she had a determined, but confused face.

"Gin, are you-" I cut myself off when I seemed to have blacked out.

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

When I woke up, I was in the girls' bathroom, like I was before. Ginny just woke up as well. "What just happened?" she asked. 

"I-I don't know." I felt an oozy texture on my hands so I looked down. They were covered in blood. I looked around and I saw dead chicken bodies around us. "But I don't think it was anything good."

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

Me and Harry were in Lockhart's office for detention. We had to help him write fan mails. 

"Harry, Anna... Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention than by helping me answer my fan mail?" he grinned. "Fame's a fickle friend, Harry and Anna. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that." 

We gloomily nodded. We were starting to write when I heard a voice.

"Come...come to me..."

"What?" Harry asked.

"I was saying, six solid months at the top of the bestseller list! Broke all records!" Lockhart replied.

"No... not you, that...voice," I said.

"Voice?" Lockhart looked confused.

"That... voice," Harry said.

"Didn't you hear it?" I asked.

"What are you talking about? I think we're getting a bit drowsy. Great Scott--and no wonder--look at the time! We've been here nearly four hours! Dinner's nearly done! If you hurry you might make pudding. Spooky how the time flies when one's having fun!" Lockhart exclaimed.

"Spooky." Harry and I echoed, glancing at each other.

𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙𓅓𓆙

We were passing quickly through a corridor when we heard that voice again.

"Blood... I smell blood..."

We stopped walking.

"Let me rip you...Let me kill you..."

We rounded the corner, coming face-to-face with Hermione and Ron.

"Harry! Anna!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Do you hear it?" Harry whispered.

"Hear what?" Ron said, confused.

"That voice." I said, cautiously.

"Voice? What voice?" 'Mione asked.

"We heard it first in Lockhart's office and then again, just--" Harry cut himself off as the voice came again.